TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
I get the feeling this might be the update where SR7 finally gets around to the last three early characters who have received absolutely no attention at all: Huntress, Zatanna, and Black Canary. That or Huntress and two randos literally no one asked for or wants.
I second this. This or finishing up OG Harley and Mercy my tip is. Minus the rando part. But who know at this point. The first two version would be more logical and feasible.

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know of a single character that's got a chin that bulbous.
Gsptlsnz has a chin like that.
EBuLqv5VAAEXy_3.jpg
The other girls tend to have pointy chins, especially with that hair.
Calling it now, Mandragora is gonna have a bordello scene with Huntress, which will be funny to see.
Yeah I don't think he's aware of the whole Lois thing too.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Yes to Gsptlsnz she only had a few scenes but was memorable in every one

no to Mandragora. Too large and too pale :sick:
Yeah Gsptlsnz is pretty great. Quite a few interesting mechanics you could do with her. Like making her change outfit willy nilly at first and you can only choose her outfit when she regards Lex as her master/hubby. She could change her outfit mid sex etc.

In terms of Mandragora it could be kinda like Penguin scenes etc though Penguin would probably be a Batgirl/dcau batwoman scene.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
More than 3 months no update what happen ?
They said it would come out this weekend apparently (on twitter). I know he takes Decembers off and he was away with family (for early January) which seems to partially explain it.
I say Victoria from the Yacht as the next guest appearance.
Yeah it could be her though why Lex would capture her could be interesting.

Reactions: KaiserST

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
Just the usual "Uhhhh sorry guys, gonna have to delay it again, got the sniffles idk", calling it now, it'll be delayed again another week
Please, please. DON'T. JINX. IT.

I really hope that it isn't delayed..........................
So We know that one of three cells is ocupied by Huntress.............Any guess about other 2 ?

Reactions: Cuck man

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Please, please. DON'T. JINX. IT.

I really hope that it isn't delayed..........................
So We know that one of three cells is ocupied by Huntress.............Any guess about other 2 ?
My guess is that we will have one cell filled one of the characters with little content

Black canary
Starfire
Superwoman ect.

If we get zatanna it will probably be in talas magic rooms

The 3rd cell will probably be someone new as something different. Some people are saying the new teaser is the original version of poison Ivy from Batman Tas. Based on the outline.

So if that's true maybe a clone or new appearance.

Others are saying it's Gsptlsnz which I would love to see

Or it could be a non villain character such as the guards from the last update or Victoria from the party.

On a different note what do people want to see happen at the teleported locations? Do you want to see more scenes and characters in different settings. For example maybe there can be fights on maxima's world or parties at Audrey's castle.

Do you think we will see more content at Audrey's castle? It's hot multiple locations.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes