Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
The third girl may be the catwoman. If they called the update "back to basics," then it could be her. Yes, this does not fit in with the third cell, but still - there was a catwoman with short hair too. Maybe summon.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The third girl may be the catwoman. If they called the update "back to basics," then it could be her. Yes, this does not fit in with the third cell, but still - there was a catwoman with short hair too. Maybe summon.
Back to basics could technically be Mercy and Harley though having two related to that should be enough. Plus this one is described as the "Hard One" so its probably not a A tier person. This could be a leash scene or introducing a new type of action.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Back to basics could technically be Mercy and Harley though having two related to that should be enough. Plus this one is described as the "Hard One" so its probably not a A tier person. This could be a leash scene or introducing a new type of action.
Harley was not in the game from the start.
Mercy,Roulette,Tala,Batgirl,Huntress,Black Canary,Cheetah and Giganta are the original starting girls.
jessica cruz is in the movie justice league vs the Fatal five
View attachment 1076202
I know:)
And she is funny in DC Super Hero Girls.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Are you saying the game about mind controlling super heroes and raping them (or selling their bodies) has to be... politically correct?

What?
I'm saying the game is icky enough as it is. Playing into the weird desire to force gay women straight or even bisexual is going too far.

• Angry
Reactions: pinkie96 and TNTed

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hey! She'll at least have some jigglies.
Harley was not in the game from the start.
Mercy,Roulette,Tala,Batgirl,Huntress,Black Canary,Cheetah and Giganta are the original starting girls.
Yeah if we go more basic (if that makes sense.)
I read that wrong and thought you meant Aresia haha. I have no problem corrupting the biggest misandrist in the show though. View attachment 1076267
She would be a great one, possibly doing content alongside WW though she could almost be a SuperWoman type.
I'm saying the game is icky enough as it is. Playing into the weird desire to force gay women straight or even bisexual is going too far.
Grumpy Crush would be pretty cute though.
grumpyCapture.PNG

Reactions: welcomedoom47

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Hey! She'll at least have some jigglies.

Yeah if we go more basic (if that makes sense.)

She would be a great one, possibly doing content alongside WW though she could almost be a SuperWoman type.

Grumpy Crush would be pretty cute though.
View attachment 1076299
Before Superwoman was revealed I was certain that Aresia was going to be the final henchwoman.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Lex picks enter Batcave... Batman undoes his utility belt and whips out the bat dong, "It's not my cave that's being entered, Luthor. Your device was easy enough to figure out when the teleporters picked it up the last time any of the women you've violated visited the Watchtower." he says as Luthor gapes at the massive, booty breaking bat behemoth he's about to take.
The device isn't put on/implanted in the heroines. It's carried by Lex and the Villain sent to capture them. It transmits signals remotely to the brain of the target, but is carried on Lex's person. So there's nothing for the teleporter to pick up.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I would say Jessica Cruz is the most likely of the green lantern ladies though Katma Tui is pretty likely too.
Karma would be a good addition. As well as fault easy to make as they already have her slave costume for hawkgirl

Also found this video clip that is in my opinion a funny comparison to the current release situation.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Before Superwoman was revealed I was certain that Aresia was going to be the final henchwoman.
I imagine she would be more reluctant than SuperWoman so what he choose is probably the better choice.
Karma would be a good addition. As well as fault easy to make as they already have her slave costume for hawkgirl
Yeah similar to Vixen you could do threesome or lesbian content with Hawkgirl.
What if the new teaser is Supergirl as Darkside's henchwomen View attachment 1076725
Cell character so probably not. Seems more likely to be a event thing if we saw that variant and if it was separate it would probably be a Tala room.
so who is it in the end
Maybe young Mercy without the hat?
teaser05.jpg M.PNG

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes