Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I like the one we have already because it allows you to play as yourself as opposed to... I don't know... Wolverine.
Yeah not sure who would be the MC. I think it might be an OC if he did though he's likely to create a different game these days.

Reactions: LordMerek

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah not sure who would be the MC. I think it might be an OC if he did though he's likely to create a different game these days.
The MC would obviously be Toad. That tongue was some kind of mind alteration chemical that he uses to slowly turn the women in sex addicts.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
That would be a good game. However should get not finish the X men comic Rouge's lust
I think that was his 2nd remake of Rogue lust you're thinking (both incomplete). It seems like he may make a 3rd one day but I think he implied it would be hard to replicate the style he previously did.

Reactions: Owlman8497

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018

Well, another teaser released! I have no idea who this is... but it confirms what I already knew that we'd have 2 characters and a random new one.

Edit: Could it be Rocket?

teaser05.png

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
That's fine for you, but I got bills to pay and Lexcorps to run so to the GS and MB they go.
Lex is supposed to be a criminal right? Just drug the fuck out his patrons and then steal their money and when they wake up they think they got laid. Genius!

Reactions: Criticaster

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Lex is a pardoned free man. Lex Luthor is a business man, an entrepreneur, and an innovator. Don't ever compare him to the riffraff criminal element.
Just because the law says you're not a criminal, doesn't mean you suddenly aren't one. It just means you know which dicks to suck. Except in Lex's case, he probably sends Mercy to do the dick sucking.

Reactions: Criticaster

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
What an insane game ffs, I played with cheats on for around 5-6 hours and I've only unlocked 40% of scenes

Crazy amount of content
If you haven't played it before, then absolutely yes, it feels so large in scope. However, once you played it two or three times you know god lied. Something to think about, how much content is there truly?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes