Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
That does not explain anything. What steps are being taken? What's your intended release window? Do you at least want to apologize for the delays.

Sunset was talking on discord and did not cover any of this

At this stage it could be released next month as I doubt it will be out this week (oh and we are now already past the 15th mark )

Screenshot_20210315-084005.png

Screenshot_20210315-083939.png

Screenshot_20210315-083820.png
Screenshot_20210315-090706.png

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
OMG REALLY?? STILL?? hahah. Forget about 3 month updates, this is almost a 4 month update. And I was angry back when I removed my sponsorship. Man, it must suck to just give away money like that to SR7 like this. All this for yet another gacha character and a bit of relevant content.

1615762072960.png
Oh Oh, let's play bingo. My money is on... not a single cumslut scene, tons of obvious copy and paste scenes, and yet another character that out of nowhere just fucks Luthor for no other reason than Luthor insisting a second time.
Day 1
Luthor:-Fuck me!!
Heroine:-Ew no!!
Day 2.
Luthor: Please fuck me!
Heroine: Oh you, I can't deny yourshaved baby head you.

EDIT. oHGod. THIS?? 4 months and this is the new character? LMAO . I think I prefer that manly Lois sex expression.You can see right away he did NOT care about this character even as he worked on it. Why didn't he just stick to Raven?
1615762575380.png

Last edited:

raey578

Jun 2, 2017
I have no problem with new characters or the same cell content,
OMG REALLY?? STILL?? hahah. Forget about 3 month updates, this is almost a 4 month update. And I was angry back when I removed my sponsorship. Man, it must suck to just give away money like that to SR7 like this. All this for yet another gacha character and a bit of relevant content.

View attachment 1084592
Oh Oh, let's play bingo. My money is on... not a single cumslut scene, tons of obvious copy and paste scenes, and yet another character that out of nowhere just fucks Luthor for no other reason than Luthor insisting a second time.
Day 1
Luthor:-Fuck me!!
Heroine:-Ew no!!
Day 2.
Luthor: Please fuck me!
Heroine: Oh you, I can't deny yourshaved baby head you.

EDIT. oHGod. THIS?? 4 months and this is the new character? LMAO . I think I prefer that manly Lois sex expression.You can see right away he did NOT care about this character even as he worked on it. Why didn't he just stick to Raven?
View attachment 1084597
The crucial issue with all of this is that GG isn't held accountable in anyway by their patrons. Why stick to the 2 month deadline if they can make just as much money bullshitting their way into a 3 or 4 month deadline.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
I have no problem with new characters or the same cell content,

The crucial issue with all of this is that GG isn't held accountable in anyway by their patrons. Why stick to the 2 month deadline if they can make just as much money bullshitting their way into a 3 or 4 month deadline.
Mind you we're almost halfway through March now, and if testing is going to take as long as it usually does, that'll mean it'll have been almost FIVE months since the last update :cautious:

Last edited:

raey578

Jun 2, 2017
Mind you we're almost halfway through March now, and if testing is going to take as long as it usually does, that'll me it'll have been almost FIVE months since the last update :cautious:
Everything you just said is true, and has been true for the last year and yet they are still making relatively the same amount. Thats why they dont care. Why work hard if you can make basically the same amount and slack off? Im not on their side btw, im just observing the past few years' behavior.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Mind you we're almost halfway through March now, and if testing is going to take as long as it usually does, that'll me it'll have been almost FIVE months since the last update :cautious:
It's been 14 weeks and 6 days (15 weeks for some) since the last release.

Reactions: vireker

Shino302

Jul 23, 2017
You guys realize that the more content a game get's, the harder it is to code and bugfix right? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
I seriously don’t understand this, the people who pay for the product that SR7 provides them for the most part are comfortable with delays, and those who don’t pay him anything and pirate the game throw mud at him.
Personally, it doesn't matter to me whether the new build comes out with a delay or not, two months, three months, I don't care, I like the game and I don't mind throwing him a couple of bucks for it.

And what is this talk that nobody needs Crush, Crush is cool, I waited and I'm glad that she was added and I'm sure I'm not alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 22, 2019
You guys realize that the more content a game get's, the harder it is to code and bugfix right? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
This is definitely true, but it's pretty dependent on what sort of game you're talking about, and scale in general. This is not a particularly huge game, or a particularly complex one, the issues they're having are definitely well outside of what you'd expect from a project like this if it was properly handled.

You shouldn't be having such massive difficulties with what's effectively an interactive gallery to the point you can never get releases out on time or without borderline gamebreaking bugs. There are much larger much more complex games being handled by relatively small teams that have less issues getting releases out on time.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Not only is she a lesbian, but she's also a character who hasn't ever been presented as anything more than 14-15 years old outside of one future state scene where she's in the background and based on her artwork they haven't even bothered to increase her age. Which would make Crush our potential first victim of some extremely icky content and I know as soon as I post this will have people up in arms about me pointing it out. To which I do this::rolleyes:
Not the first victim. Stargirl wasn't aged up at all. You could argue that Terra 'may' be legal in most states and countries. Stargirl on the other hand...

Reactions: Vraxous2

nobody93

Jun 1, 2017
This is definitely true, but it's pretty dependent on what sort of game you're talking about, and scale in general. This is not a particularly huge game, or a particularly complex one, the issues they're having are definitely well outside of what you'd expect from a project like this if it was properly handled.

You shouldn't be having such massive difficulties with what's effectively an interactive gallery to the point you can never get releases out on time or without borderline gamebreaking bugs. There are much larger much more complex games being handled by relatively small teams that have less issues getting releases out on time.
this is a very poor excuse considering the quantity of money coming in means he could EASILY hire a team of professional coders to re-write the whole code of the game from scratch in under a month, let alone the nearly 4 month break he has had over this christmas/new years period.

The CG is the only thing he needs to do, and even then a solid 40% of the art is re-used and re-shaded work he already made.
Slap a new face on the same body and BAM new hero.
His coding is dogshit anyway, it is astonishing that he hasn't just paid someone else to do it over.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes