zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look yes i don't give the dev money but i you would think they could do alot better on the game and work on getting all the lady's they have on the game done befor adding more stuff. also the vult stuff could wait i think there is also how people have said the dev act's rude to people. i know people face palmed what i said about them telling other people not tp sell stuff they draw but i still think that bill are law they said clinten and obama put out was read wrong because i don't give a rat's arse who they are they can't say it's ok to steal other peoples stuff for you own. but that's just me.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah she kinda is in the Jubilee comic type of way. She's different which makes a difference.
Jubilee is only a milf because she stole a baby. I think she is cannon a virgin or something because she didn't really have any romances post gen x. The writer wanted to make her a teen mom and the editors at marvel said vampires can't get pregnant hence the baby stealing. There is a 1990s crossover with DC where the entire plot of the comics is that Jubilee wrote about wanting to fuck Robin the time she met him in the previous crossover in her diary and was therefore the only character to remember the crossover happened. She came across the guy who could go between DC and Marvel and blackmailed him by convincing his girlfriend they were fucking and that he was a pedo and said she would only clear it up if he brought her to gotham so she could hook up with Tim Drake. When she got there she told the guy to fuck off so she could suck Tim Drake's cock and they got attacked by Twoface. I swear this is an actual crossover and I did not embellish or make up any of these plot points.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Jubilee is not a canon virgin, she's had boyfriends since Gen X she just hasn't been a heavily focused on character so it's been background stuff. That said even if she hadn't had a relationship in the interim she's a woman in her early to mid 20s... she's had sex.

The things this topic talks about are weird as fuck sometimes.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Jubilee is not a canon virgin, she's had boyfriends since Gen X she just hasn't been a heavily focused on character so it's been background stuff. That said even if she hadn't had a relationship in the interim she's a woman in her early to mid 20s... she's had sex.

The things this topic talks about are weird as fuck sometimes.
Any statements going for or against her being a canon virgin?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have not scene x man in a long time the and i mean the cartoon x man were she was just a teen with i think telakensis are something hard to say she used some kinda pink light lol. i though she tried to hit on gambit who people said his power sucked lol.

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
You know one thing I wish they would add to this game is more spanking scenes. Like so far it's only teenage characters who have a spanking option. And while that's great, I really wanna spank more mature and uppity characters like Lois, Hawkgirl, Talia and of course, Wonder Woman and Superwoman.

Just me? Okay.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
You know one thing I wish they would add to this game is more spanking scenes. Like so far it's only teenage characters who have a spanking option. And while that's great, I really wanna spank more mature and uppity characters like Lois, Hawkgirl, Talia and of course, Wonder Woman and Superwoman.

Just me? Okay.
Lois makes the most sense to have a spanking scene with the way she acts. Talia would be a rather interesting one.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
You can do whatever you want, but don't tell other people how to handle their money.
Don't like delays? Don't support SR7. But I don't understand why some people think that they know better than me how to manage my money and should I or not support this or that developer and call those who do not share their hatred "fuckers".

I don’t care about delays because I have many other options for how to keep myself busy, I don’t go to Patreon every day waiting for “when is the update?!?”
And a few bucks a month is very little for me, damn it, I spend a lot more on coffee...
Although, perhaps if the release of a new version of SU takes a very large place in life, it can be annoying, even if you receive content for free.

Oh ... To get the latest version "officially" you need to "donate" a certain amount to the developer, this is done to avoid problems. Yes, legally, this is not a purchase of goods,but it doesn't change the essence, you throw in a couple of bucks and get what you need. Don't you really get it? Or do you think you made some kind of discovery?

About the technical problems of the game... Say it to Bethesda Softworks, which persisted in keeping old bugs behind when the community had patched them long ago.
But then again, yes, SU has problems with the technical part, yes, there are problems with delays, yes, I realized that some cannot stand it.
But what I do not understand about this is that if there is so much annoying in the game and in how it is developed, why waste time on this, especially if you do not support the developer financially?
Why read the game thread on the forum, why not post a review and forget about it?
For example, after playing Mass Effect Andromeda and realizing what the new part is, I said to myself "to hell with this shit" wrote a review and forgot about it and was no longer interested and did not return, do not go to the forums on it.
However, some people liked Andromeda, and yes, indeed, some parts were done well (for example, the combat part), but I see no reason to argue and prove something.
I'm just tired of constant complaints about the technical state of the game and delays, especially if it stretches over several pages, this is not news for anyone for several years. And what's all for, to convince the others? But the majority already knows what the game is.
LMAO DID YOU JUST compare SU to any bethesda game. Skyrim which is roughly the most polished of it's games, took would you look at that, 6 years to complete. It took 100 people to make it. We're talking about voice acting, physics programming, quest mapping, model creation, world creation, graphics, music, etc etc. Then again, it's a ridiculously large 3D game with a world of quests and interaction.

SomethingUnlimited is basically a Gacha CG gallery at this point, that has no plot anymore, no intention of growing other than creating even more characters so they can keep teasing the patreons for the content they have asked for years. Built merely on whatever SR7 feels like working over less than a few hours and delivered every 3-4 months.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Is it just me or does Hawkgirl feels incomplete and has to be the laziest writing so far. The other characters usually have a personality shift after you've done the normal rotation but she just repeats the same thing with no shift in personality or dialogue.

Reactions: haooni and gnd53
Dec 28, 2018
There's a lot of options for just doing 3d model verison for this but it'd still quite a bit of work for modelling alone. There's no doubt that the key reason it keeps going is due to the art but everything else has been getting out of scope with each update and at this point, it's kinda late in the game to dial back or restructure without getting a lot more people upset with that risk.

1615888632.jpg

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes