Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
So we're halfway through March and still no update huh? Anyone want to bet it'll drop sometime next week and there'll be a patreon post saying they're moving to a three month release window.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cyberious

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
From the discord

Arthur Curry — Today at 1:33 PM
Will this update still need another round of testing?
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:33 PM
I'm testing it right now, then I'll get the testers to go over it at least
The good thing is the content is pretty much those 3 cells, so its not a lot of hunting around for problems with it
Crawlerer95 — Today at 1:35 PM
Is there any other side content?
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:35 PM
No, I had some things I was going to throw if things were going well, but not now lol
Arthur Curry — Today at 1:37 PM
Thats good to hear. So if everything goes well with this round of testing then maybe between Wednesday or Thursday we can expect the release?
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:38 PM
We'll see I guess. I haven't seen anything major, but you never know with a lot of changes
The worst thing would be trying to toss it out now and some major bugs being in there
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:41 PM
Characters and things get worked on mostly in a non linear order
So its mainly what has the pieces and what doesn't

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
From the discord

The good thing is the content is pretty much those 3 cells, so its not a lot of hunting around for problems with it
No, I had some things I was going to throw if things were going well, but not now lol
Thats good to hear. So if everything goes well with this round of testing then maybe between Wednesday or Thursday we can expect the release?
We'll see I guess. I haven't seen anything major, but you never know with a lot of changes
The worst thing would be trying to toss it out now and some major bugs being in there
If nothing else I'm impressed by his ability to talk and say nothing at the same time. He's missed his calling, he'd be a great politician.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well what part the lieing are the leading people around be the nose lol. and yes Big Barda is hot as well. mybe my fetish his hot sex super heroin's lol. and be for you ask i have as a back ground on my lap top a hot ass picture of a sexy dressed helen parr lol. and to say harly brought her alt there lex just kept her because it would be a pain to send her back lol.

Reactions: Skirata
Feb 5, 2018
Like I said earlier. They only cut content, things never go well for this guy. SSR is a special kind of person that doesn't improve with time, despite having more than double the time of the original release schedule.

Dec 25, 2017
Bloated. Don't make up shit. There's a difference between a game being bloated and having too much content.
hbjkgkjh.PNG
Not making anything up. Im going off the definition of the word you chose to use to describe the game. Since you feel there is a radical difference between what you perceive as bloated and "too much content" feel free to explain it to me. Cause I cant see how anyone could interpret your message in any other way than complaining that theres too much content. Which naturally would be considered an absurd claim.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 1087651
Not making anything up. Im going off the definition of the word you chose to use to describe the game. Since you feel there is a radical difference between what you perceive as bloated and "too much content" feel free to explain it to me. Cause I cant see how anyone could interpret your message in any other way than complaining that theres too much content. Which naturally would be considered an absurd claim.
Bloated can also be used to mean there is too much excess fluff in that sense. In other words, focus on what you got instead of adding more unnecessary things. You are right that I should have explained myself better.

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
Bloated can also be used to mean there is too much excess fluff in that sense. In other words, focus on what you got instead of adding more unnecessary things. You are right that I should have explained myself better.
It's true. SR7 should introduce new element's like mechanics or progress story. I'm also curious what next lvl of device will be after cell lvl. It's shown that there is/was planned lvl of control after cell's.....I think.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It's true. SR7 should introduce new element's like mechanics or progress story. I'm also curious what next lvl of device will be after cell lvl. It's shown that there is/was planned lvl of control after cell's.....I think.
I think it was possibly planned as a rewritten personality type thing.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
From the discord

Thanks for the information.

Do you think this will change all the other release dates for the year ?

I mean we are well into the time needed for the April release

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks for the information.

Do you think this will change all the other release dates for the year ?

I mean we are well into the time needed for the April release
100% it will effect future releases, that's the whole point of their strategy. When they delay, the total amount of updates per year goes down.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Honestly, in MY OPINION, the alternate Harley was the worst content of 2020, ugly art in general, looks like another artist made her, i just hope that was the last time we'll see alternate version of an already existent heroine.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes