flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
NOOOOO- look at my profile pic, I don't like her dcau design
Depends which version he's going with, like Terra he didn't go for Teen Titans design but DCAMU version.

It took 3.5 months for the 2 month update. Im with you man, he needs to finish what he's already added at this point but at the current pace of development I wouldn't bother checking back on WW content until the end of the year.... if that.
Honestly wish they finished with the characters that are in the game first and then adding new characters.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
That would flirt a little too close to danger with Patreon policies imo. Could be interpreted that she's not of age, not worth the potetntial risk.
I guess that makes sense. I was thinking more like Vulcan pon-far type a thing. Not an indication she's underage. Though I'm not sure how her species ages. So not sure that would be an issue. Like Chiss in star wars are fully matured mentally and physically at 10 years old.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Yeah. He definatly made her into a muscle woman fetish. A design she hasn't had in the comics much. But I get it. He wanted to diversify the body types some.
I mean the DCAU was great, but pretty much every female character had the same body type. It made it easier for the animators.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
I mean the DCAU was great, but pretty much every female character had the same body type. It made it easier for the animators.
Yeah. I get that. But Wonder Woman is not often depicted as some muscle mountain. Look at her art over the years. The only versions that have her being super jacked and built are Injustice and a stint in the 90s. For the most part she's built more like soccer or basketball player, not a body builder. She was originally sculpted from clay and then retconned to a demigod. So her power is magical. Doesn't come from picking things up and putting them down.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Can't get Lobo to gimme Crush. Had the debt talk with Lobo. Hired him. Doesn't appear in the brothel to pay.
It only worked for me when I actually went to the monitoring room to see who he smashed. I had to do that every night for like 15 nights and then I had to remove him from guarding the Bordello, hire him back into my villain inventory, and then revisit the Bordello.

Reactions: sgfdhdry5657865

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I am not able to get Lobo in the Legion hideout. How do I start up his content?
Have Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl in Bordello. Check their rooms in the monitoring room. Once you've seen Lobo in all three, there'll be an event when you go to the Bordello and talk to him about his debt (making him hire-abe).

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Should end the game with Flash having boned Tala and she's so fond of him she betrays Lex to the Justice League. The League imprisons Lex but then in the post credits scene we see that the female leaguers keep sneaking into his cell to have fun with him when they have an itch.

Reactions: TheSinful
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes