Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
why do I get Black Canary and Huntress completely unlocked by default after using 2.3? Wanted to see their dialogues, unlucky

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
I'm stuck on the bug where the wedding just keeps repeating
I
can help you maybe I also had the problem that all my saves and the new ones always ended up in a loop and I couldn't get out
Press Windows + R type in regedit
find the Someguy folder and delete it

I hope it can help you

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Everytime I try to start a new save and unlock stuff it seems I lose something on the way, what do you guys reckon is the best way to go about it, I mean "new" but while skipping most of the first time fluff (setting up laboratory, unlocking the other club, etc" ?

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Well. Bugs regarding Vulcana scenes missing form vault are still there, and the same goes for Circe Yahat party scenes Cirkling in a loop, meaning she is still unaccesable without cheats. Aside from that, nothing game crashing, and there are much more content added thsi time around, which is nice.

Scratch that, found another bug. Lobo is still available for hire after hiering. That Asshole. Return mah money!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
The way to get Lobo and his daughter, Crush

1 - Have Supergirl, Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman in the Bordello
2 - check the minotors, Lobo will bang all three of them.
3 - Once Lobo rocks their worlds he'll talk to Lex and become Hirable as a villain.
4 - Do a couple of jobs with Lobo (I did two over a couple of days)
5 - Go back to Bordello, Lex will talk with Lobo. Lobo will head out for a few days
6 - After a couple of days to a week, return to the Bordello and Lobo will have his daughter, Crush, waiting for Lex

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
For a long time, I've thought it mildly hilarious that the "Current state of the game" section of the OP claims that "The game is mostly feature-complete, with a few minor systems still needing to be reworked." Hahahah. The game has been in development for 4 1/2 years, and it's been making that claim for more versions that I can remember.

The game still doesn't even have sound. Any sound. At all. No voice samples or music excerpts from the original series or movies, no basic SFX, not even any generic sleazy bump 'n grind music for when you're watching the girls dancing and stripping in the Glamour Slam. Not even so much as an interface bleep when you click on the buttons. Nothing.

Oh, and for as long as I can remember, the game has had a raft of features implemented for managing the Threat system, dealing with the heroes who come snooping around when you attract too much attention, such as being able to appoint villains to defend your lair or hiring them to go on distracting rampages. Except the Threat system has never been implemented! There are NO heroes! At all! Seriously, every feature for managing the hero threat gameplay has been presentin the game for literally years of development- EXCEPT the actual HEROES!

"mostly feature complete". I have to laugh.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Did this Lobo seriously just sell his daughter as a sex slave? thats fucked up
I don't think Lobo cares. I never read the comics, but I can only guess Crush was just an "accident" from one of the women he had unprotected sex with.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
How to you add the full saves that are in here? I found out you have to do the regedit thingy to find the SU folder, but don't I have to rename the save? Or do I just drop it in there?? Cos it has gazillion of files ._.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
How to you add the full saves that are in here? I found out you have to do the regedit thingy to find the SU folder, but don't I have to rename the save? Or do I just drop it in there?? Cos it has gazillion of files ._.
Double click the .reg file to import saves, however this will replace all of your saves.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes