armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I can second that Smiling Jack is a troll and whatever he says is most likely to be a lie to mess with pirates, people like him having free reign on Sunset's server are a big part of why I no longer support GG.
I hope you still will work on the guide.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i talked to lobo about his tab i hired him and through him as gard of the bordelo and nothing yet. do you have to do grodds stuff first

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Has Circe been fixed? I’ve done the yacht n Halloween party multiple times and done all the Circe scenes but she still doesn’t show up afterwards.
Nope. Sunset is lazy and rather than fix that bug he just made it so all new games have cheats turned on by default and encouraged people to unlock her that way rather than fix his own code.

annataz

Mar 21, 2020
For Lobo, after I hired him as a guard I let him fuck each of the girls for a few days. Then fired and rehired him. That seemed to help fire the Crush event.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Great update, very focused. Satisfying to see three girls go from nothing to completion. Crush was a random addition of questionable priority, but at the end of the day her content was good and I love her liquorice nipples.

But... where on earth is Luthor's right leg in this scene? Is it thin enough to be entirely obscured by his dick? :unsure:

Where in the world is Luthor's right leg.png

As always, great content. And if any of the devs read this, may I suggest Cell Titjobs? Most of them are pretty busty. It would be really great if the girls did it there.
I would love that. Even if it isn't part of normal cell progression, it would be amazing if it was added later to girls like Galatea, Starfire and Wonder Woman. The titfuck scenes on the yacht are good but I'd rather do it with their normal costumes.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
Great update, very focused. Satisfying to see three girls go from nothing to completion. Crush was a random addition of questionable priority, but at the end of the day her content was good and I love her liquorice nipples.

But... where on earth is Luthor's right leg in this scene? Is it thin enough to be entirely obscured by his dick? :unsure:

View attachment 1103560

I would love that. Even if it isn't part of normal cell progression, it would be amazing if it was added later to girls like Galatea, Starfire and Wonder Woman. The titfuck scenes on the yacht are good but I'd rather do it with their normal costumes.
As a artist this hurts me
cause I keep forgetting to draw a leg or something else that is covered and I have to go back and fix it

• Sad
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Honestly at this point I'm just hoping for ANY progression with those three as well as progression for the henchwomen in general since Cheshire's the only one who goes all the way. Poor Galatea just wants her daddy's dick but he won't give it to her unless they're on a boat... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Also, can we get the yacht and Halloween costumes as unlockables for the cells or maybe even the clubs? Seeing as how every girl is supposed to have 18 options available that would fill up some space and maybe add some extra kink to the scenes.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I'm waiting for the Miss Martian and Artemiss or Starfire and Raven scenes. Too bad We'll probably all be dead before that ever happens.
Miss Martian and Artemis DO have a scene together. Go to Miss M with the Magic Collar and click on Leash (I can't recall if you need to do the Glamour Slam Leash scene first). If she's progressed enough and both are in the cells you'll get an option labelled "Artemis" which involves Miss M screwing Artemis by growing a dick (those crazy Martians and their wacky shape-shifting:rolleyes:).

That being said being able to have more threesome options would be nice, especially if we can also get them in the Glamour Slam or Bordello (add on an extra Upgrade which adds a second Private Room). And Poor Harley Quinn, the only character she gets to interact with in the cells is Ivy (which means you have to hire her and put her in your room); give her some content with Barbara or the other Harley at least...

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
i don't think there is auto read function
If there isn't then I suggest one be put in. Spending a lot of time time constantly clicking the mouse or tapping the spacebar is tiring and annoying, especially for new players or ones that haven't played in a long time.

Johny619

Aug 3, 2018
Miss Martian and Artemis DO have a scene together. Go to Miss M with the Magic Collar and click on Leash (I can't recall if you need to do the Glamour Slam Leash scene first). If she's progressed enough and both are in the cells you'll get an option labelled "Artemis" which involves Miss M screwing Artemis by growing a dick (those crazy Martians and their wacky shape-shifting:rolleyes:).

That being said being able to have more threesome options would be nice, especially if we can also get them in the Glamour Slam or Bordello (add on an extra Upgrade which adds a second Private Room). And Poor Harley Quinn, the only character she gets to interact with in the cells is Ivy (which means you have to hire her and put her in your room); give her some content with Barbara or the other Harley at least...
At this point there are so many pairs or groups that could have nice events together. When Alt Harley was brought in I figured those two would be connected but nothing really. Harley is still stuck on the blowjob option after how many updates? I want a Mercy and Harley hate fuck with Lex in the middle but those two, despite starting the game with them get no love except for the events, which don't really count since all the henchwomen gets one. Lois doesn't get that much love either, which is sad because she could be used for story related shit if needed.

Reactions: Fillestein
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes