Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Update worked fine with me. All scenes unlocked at the vault. Crush was a nice surprise; I love being a daddy for a girl with daddy issues. I'd love to see a Bordello scene of her getting banged by Lobo but that crosses Patreon's policies.

Huntress was kinda dissapointing: her slut outfit is didn't show enough and without mask, she's not ugly but also not pretty.
Worked fine for me also, but I must disagree with some others. Some thought BC was the better of the two main characters. Personally I was surprised and preferred the Huntress's art work and story over BC or Crush with Crush's coming in 2nd.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Anyone have the current 2.222 list of scenes and costumes? It kind of drives me mad watching all the purple buttons and don't knowing if that is already implemented or still not. Same with costumes. idk if I opened them all available or still miss something. I'm on day 413 , but it is a progressive save file from old versions too.
I'd like a walkthrough to show where to find each character's additional costumes. In 2.3.1, its still pretty unclear.

As well, it would be nice if there was an indicator at the end of each character's new content.

Lastly, it would be awesome if someone could explain where Crush is to be located, and who they are.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I was thinking a few events that would be fun to see
1)A Gotham event (Batwoman,Punchline)
as a way for Lex to deal with the Joker

2)A Themyscira event(Queen Hippolyta,Artemis,Nubia,Donna Troy)
It will also be as a teleport location
Circe will ask Lex for help to take over Themyscira

3)A Green Lattern event(Jessica Cruz, Jade,Arisia,Katma Tui)
Sinestro will tell Lex to help him weaken the Green Lattern Corp

4)A Skartaris event(Jennifer Morgan,Shakira,Tara Morgan)
It will also be as a teleport location
Legion takeover of Skartaris
These are great ideas.

I'd also like to see a guide where they mapped out how to find each character's costumes (as per the Stables), as well as each of the scenes (as per the Vault). Having some sort of notification when you have reached the end of that character's new content would be SPLENDID.

Lastly, it would be cool if the devs allowed for more variety in the sex scenes. So far, Lex hasn't gone down on any of them, and that seems a pretty quick way to get each of the heroines to legitimately (if unwillingly) to fall for Lex, which opens a lot more variety in sex scenes.

Oh yeah, one last aside - who is Crush and where do I find them? And do the two Harley Quinns meet?

Reactions: genghis khan

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Haven't really played since Terra was new. Glad to see a lot of the other characters either got their Cell contents now/old ones finished up.

Reactions: Edtron

Darkdemen75

Mar 26, 2018
How do you get Wonder Woman to the bordello? There's only a couple girls who it even allows me to put in the bordello or perform strip shows and WW isn't one of them.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
How do you get Wonder Woman to the bordello? There's only a couple girls who it even allows me to put in the bordello or perform strip shows and WW isn't one of them.
You mean taking her on a walk or posting her in the Bordello? Former ain't in yet. Latter is same as every other girl: Upgrade her device

buff

May 29, 2017
Changelog had a bugfix: "- Jinx overlapping Volcana during some leash scenes"

I got excited and thought that maybe there was a leash scene where you could drag one over to the other for a 3some or lesbian scene or whatever, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Was this just a case of graphics mismatch? Or is there really a scene with both Jinx and Volcana in it that I haven't managed to unlock?

Reactions: Jack0h

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Were there any bordello scenes added with this update? Or does the Bordello only get updated like once a year?

Apr 10, 2018
Woahhhh, I remember playing this for shits and giggles way back then and now that I'm 19 it's kinda nostalgic seeing this still in development. Man, good times.

Reactions: Dan3000

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
I would be alright if he did similar to what Cookie does with summertime saga. Put up a poll and the girl(s) with the highest votes gets focused content. I'd say working on 1 main girl with the odd extra with another and some code maintenance thrown in there.

The game is a buggy mess and needs some fixing. Focus on the highest voted girl, maybe work in a few leading threads for content with the other girls and get down to coding. The clothing is also getting repetitive. Everyone has a slut outfit now. Don't get me wrong, most of them are actually the best clothes for the girl IMO but everyone having the same, or similar outfits is diminishing the overall hotness for me. I loved Canary's slut outfit but there are so many now that it doesn't really stand out as much.

The girls also have similar dance poses or strip selectings. I'd like a picture or two for different outfits to keep the grind at least kinda fresh. When they all finish the same it's kinda a slog to get through. Some interaction between the non henchwomen would be nice too. I'm waiting for the Miss Martian and Artemiss or Starfire and Raven scenes. Too bad We'll probably all be dead before that ever happens.
Voting systems always seem to go crazy and do nearly 180degree opposite of what you'd expect, but I 100% agree that they need to do a systematic overhaul of their Dev process. Like as much as Huntress, Canary, and Zatana have not ever been my Top 15, they were DAY ONE adds and have been mistreated for... what, 5 or 6 YEARS at this point?!?!? Just bad planning and allowing too much ambition to get in the way. But whatever, can't change the past.

I MEAN FFS WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FUCK HARLEY (og) ALL THIS TIME?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2111@!!@1!!@!

Or did I miss some super secret code to input like with the Crush content? Put 1 girl Dancing, another Stripping, Another Special, and then the same with Bordello and then tap Enter 10 times on the Lab screen and stab Superman in the dick?! Like what the actual fuck is this game?!?!!!

I know they are trying to port to a new OS, but DC GODS AMONG US DAMN they are taking their sweet fucking time when I'm sure they could port most of their assets to RenPy and BE DONE SINCE BEFORE COVID!!!

I been following this game since they posted it in /vg/ or harem sims whatever the fuck on 4chan. Since before it was "SOMETHING" Unlimited!!!!! So fucking glad I never Patreoned and yeah that means my whining is "Wahluigi, muh free stuff!!!" but come on, boyz and gurlz... Where the hell is our GAME?!?!?!?

Star_System

May 20, 2017
Sigh, Terra's cloning process is broken in this build. Great.
managed to find a way to circumvent this problem with the cheats. hmm, with that and Circe, seems like the cheats became the crutch for piss poor coding.
Anyway, you need to go to the cheats and make sure the "Cloning" one is unlocked before you get to the point where Terra dies, cause it doesn't unlock on its own by doing the heist to start Galatea's creation and not having it means you lose your chance to clone Terra. didn't check but maybe Audrey also suffers from that bug

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
managed to find a way to circumvent this problem with the cheats. hmm, with that and Circe, seems like the cheats became the crutch for piss poor coding.
Anyway, you need to go to the cheats and make sure the "Cloning" one is unlocked before you get to the point where Terra dies, cause it doesn't unlock on its own by doing the heist to start Galatea's creation and not having it means you lose your chance to clone Terra. didn't check but maybe Audrey also suffers from that bug
Yeah, it's been unlocked. I think the problem is that Audrey was on her final day when Terra died and Lex picked up the hair. So I go to start her cloning process and Audrey dings so her event plays instead of adding the Terra sample. A shame too as this was on a fresh no cheat run which takes forever and I don't recommend it to anyone.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes