EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
I wish there would be more focus on the muscles of some of the girls. Galatea's workout scenes were good but could be better and a storyline for each character could be done in a more satisfying manner

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Kikojiko

Jul 8, 2018
The download is a compressed archive file that you must extract with an archive program such as 7-Zip, Winrar or Winzip.
After extracting, you should have a folder in which you have a data folder, two text files and an executable file. You start the game by double-clicking the executable file.
This assumes you're on PC, I can't help you if you're on Mac.
Thanks a lot man, for some reason when I initially extracted it, the .exe wasn't extracted, I went back to the .7z and there was a .exe.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
guys I still haven't learned how to save the game since I don't have the option to save or qsave in the game even someone there can help me

MrMister115

Jul 9, 2020
Nevermind, I know how now, my save file was deleted, could anyone post a pre update save? From 2.3 or even the 3.2.1 update? I put too many hours on this game to just lose my save lol.

Apr 8, 2021
Nevermind, I know how now, my save file was deleted, could anyone post a pre update save? From 2.3 or even the 3.2.1 update? I put too many hours on this game to just lose my save lol.
Just play it from the start....SU saves are located in registry if you don't know what you are doing you may corrupt your PC

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Huh, wasn't Lana Lang a reporter and an old love-intrest of Clark?
Could be interesting,...
Wait, a hoe-down between her and Lois!
She was Clark Kent's friend in school even though she wanted to be more. She was able to do the math and knows Clark and Superman are one in the same. In Superman Animated she came back as a clothing designer and was dating Lex and ended up betraying him when she found out he was up to no good. She still has the hots for Clark while Lois had the hots for Superman.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes