Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
What different characters can you make with the same assets?
A lot honestly, just look at how much is recycled in SU. It probably has three body types that are tweaked for the needs of the characters. Current Wonder Woman is probably the only unique body type and sooner or later Super Woman will probably have it slapped on her too.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
A lot honestly, just look at how much is recycled in SU. It probably has three body types that are tweaked for the needs of the characters. Current Wonder Woman is probably the only unique body type and sooner or later Super Woman will probably have it slapped on her too.
Even reusing bodies-types for new characters, surely getting hair and costumes for potential additions would still be a hassle.

Reactions: BeansAndToast

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
What different characters can you make with the same assets?
Oriandu is right, there's a LOT one can do. Way back in this thread I shared a mock up of Mary Marvel/Shazam, a New52 Harley alternate, Christmas costumes for Batgirl, Raven, and Harley. And I'm working on Bumblebee, Arisia, a longer hair style variant of Terra, with plans to edit up a Jessica Cruz, Jade, a host of others, and expand on the very limited Catwoman.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Oriandu is right, there's a LOT one can do. Way back in this thread I shared a mock up of Mary Marvel/Shazam, a New52 Harley alternate, Christmas costumes for Batgirl, Raven, and Harley. And I'm working on Bumblebee, Arisia, a longer hair style variant of Terra, with plans to edit up a Jessica Cruz, Jade, a host of others, and expand on the very limited Catwoman.
That's cool! I looked back for the edits that you made, and they look pretty great. I hope you can keep showing off some new characters.

echobliss

Aug 31, 2018
how can you make them work in the bordello/strip again after upgrading the chip and making them do all the things again?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Because you're not doing something right?
Kind of a vague question without telling what you've tried.

Do a search, upper right hand corner, and search for Crush. You'll find a lot of suggestions.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
aparently he isnt, since something trainer was exactly that, a fan-fan-project. so long you dont patreon it.

who knows, maybe you will be able to add stuff people want like a better UI, less convoluted unlocking, more engaging gameplay, and even, cloning to put them in the bordelo(so you dont need to reset the characters)...
I find this thought process ironic. I mean SR is using IP that doesn't belong to him already so it's not like he would have much of a leg to stand on to pursue any sort of legal action. Still it would be a total shit move to use his assets.

zephyria10

Mar 11, 2020
I find this thought process ironic. I mean SR is using IP that doesn't belong to him already so it's not like he would have much of a leg to stand on to pursue any sort of legal action. Still it would be a total shit move to use his assets.
SR7 has already stated that he's cool with other people using his assets, so long as it isn't for profit, I believe.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Recently I started playing new game, first time in the last few years. Can somebody answer to my 2 questions:

1. How do Killer Frost/Henchwomen lesbian scenes work now? I can't trigger it with any henchwomen, and I done everything else with all of them and all with kiler frost, then proceed to check her room for over a dozen days and still got nothing.

2. There should be 2 scenes with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, but the only one I unlocked is scissoring. Nothing else happpens between them no matter what I try.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
SR7 has already stated that he's cool with other people using his assets, so long as it isn't for profit, I believe.
I'm saying that legally he couldn't sue them even if they did it for profit. He's already using copyrighted DC characters and an IP that doesn't belong to him. It would be a terrible thing to do. But it's not like he would have any sort of recourse. He's lucky WB hasn't sued him into oblivion.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I'm saying that legally he couldn't sue them even if they did it for profit. He's already using copyrighted DC characters and an IP that doesn't belong to him. It would be a terrible thing to do. But it's not like he would have any sort of recourse. He's lucky WB hasn't sued him into oblivion.
Which is weird, the art is sometimes better then the original series. Gues they would draw the line at voiceacting.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes