Dr. Fernet

Jul 11, 2020
Recently I started playing new game, first time in the last few years. Can somebody answer to my 2 questions:

1. How do Killer Frost/Henchwomen lesbian scenes work now? I can't trigger it with any henchwomen, and I done everything else with all of them and all with kiler frost, then proceed to check her room for over a dozen days and still got nothing.

2. There should be 2 scenes with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, but the only one I unlocked is scissoring. Nothing else happpens between them no matter what I try.
I don't remember very well but, maybe using the leash on Poison Ivy(she must be assigned to your room) you can visit Harley

Reactions: Catwashere

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
I've been trying what I can, but I'm starting to think that, as is, the game isn't compatible with Windows 10 OS.
What are you talking about? I've had 3 playthrough on Windows 10. I mean, all 3 playthrough bugged out at some point because apparently this game's code is held together with duct tape and hope, but the game definitely runs on Win 10 OS.

• Haha
Reactions: xMendoza

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey, I've been playing through this again after a while (and several updates) and I think my game is borked: I bought the leash, but I can't get any of the leash scenes to unlock. I got a couple with Batgirl and Harley 2, but I can't get Black Canary, Lois, Artemis, or any other character to let me view leash scenes. Is there something I'm missing or do I have to start over?

ChrisCapalot

Apr 27, 2021
When I tried to download this game on mac it says "You do not have permission to open this application." Anyone have any fixes?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So that's why it became Something Unlimited rather than Injustice Unlimited?
Yeah,it was IU only during first 5 updates back in 2015.Funny that the
Hey, I've been playing through this again after a while (and several updates) and I think my game is borked: I bought the leash, but I can't get any of the leash scenes to unlock. I got a couple with Batgirl and Harley 2, but I can't get Black Canary, Lois, Artemis, or any other character to let me view leash scenes. Is there something I'm missing or do I have to start over?
You should get a leash scene the next time after the first strip scene.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
F***.... Nice, This game no more support 32 Bit...
F*** Dev....
PLS, Guys, anybody have link to prev, 2.2.9 version?
I wanna try getting .exe from here and try start game....

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You should get a leash scene the next time after the first strip scene.
Thanks for the advice, but I tried this and no dice. Are there any other prerequisites I might be missing? (I haven't done any of the events yet on this save.)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
F***.... Nice, This game no more support 32 Bit...
F*** Dev....
PLS, Guys, anybody have link to prev, 2.2.9 version?
I wanna try getting .exe from here and try start game....
You do know that more and more games are going to go the same way, because newer computers are mostly going to a 64-bit architecture. It's not really the dev's fault it's the way the industry is going.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
You do know that more and more games are going to go the same way, because newer computers are mostly going to a 64-bit architecture. It's not really the dev's fault it's the way the industry is going.
When F**& both... F*** Dev and F*** Industry... I ma to old for this shit XD

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Wait, you can use the leash on Poison Ivy? Does that mean you can get her in a cell?
I had to assign Poison Ivy to livin area, do something with her, remove her and assign again. I repeated it three times, and the second leash finally became avaible. But still can't figure out Killer Frost :(

Also, there are bunch of locked scenes of Circe, but it seems like they cannot be accessed, since her yacht event is bugged, and there is endless loop between her orgy scene and her lex sex scene. And when I unlocked her in cheat console, every time when I try to go to her room, game just goes black :/

Last edited:

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
One of the tags of the game says futa/trans I don’t remember seeing any of that has anyone else have?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes