HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is it weird that I can get into this because I can totally see it happening in universe? Lol

Haven't watched anything DC animated in ages but the art feels on point from what I remember.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
I'd love to see T.O. Morrow, Anthony Ivo and the Brain from young justice for the robotics update. I just really love SU7 artstyle and these characters. They could be working on Tomorrow Woman or Brainiac 8
View attachment 1203633
View attachment 1203634
View attachment 1203635
View attachment 1203637
View attachment 1203638
I'm hoping that adding android characters is a very low priority. There are so many more flesh-and-blood heroines I'd rather see added first.

Reactions: relativeupstairs829

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
Is it weird that I can get into this because I can totally see it happening in universe? Lol

Haven't watched anything DC animated in ages but the art feels on point from what I remember.
In DCAU Roulette did brainwash the JL heroines (including WW) to fight in her Glam Slam arena. SU even reference the events I believe.

Even the names are borrowed from the show: "Glam Slam" (not changed, same as the actual show), "Meta-Bordello" (changed from 'Meta-Brawl' from the show).

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I'm hoping that adding android characters is a very low priority. There are so many more flesh-and-blood heroines I'd rather see added first.
You mean characters that are either super submissive or totally tsundere?
Yeah, that would be a new concept here...
With non-biological characters at least their reasons and behaviour would be a little different at least.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
You mean characters that are either super submissive or totally tsundere?
Yeah, that would be a new concept here...
With non-biological characters at least their reasons and behaviour would be a little different at least.
To be honest, I'd probably rather see a character I like with a generic progression, than a non-biological character with more variety. At the end of the day, the game is mostly about the art, and whilst the story interludes in between can be fun, they're pretty secondary.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So Wonder Woman dosen't have any cell scenes yet? Based on the pattern I've picked up on in the scene section with some of the heroines I've unlocked so far it seems that way, so I should just bench her on the clubs for now?

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
i said this a few times, but the cloning is the perfect excuse to add more content that is easy to make(for them), but also adds ALOT of play time that the players themselves will feel like they wanna do.
I just think it would be better to make Tala brainwash Wonder Woman to be an office assistant on top of the device she has. Cloning is great and all but this game also has the corruption tag in it, and cloning the heroines for nefarious deeds is sort of a cop-out IMO.

Of course if the game ever has an ending I wouldn't care if all the heroines break free of the spell/brainwashing and kick Luthors ass. But to stay true to the genre I wanna see good girls turn bad for a bit. I mean, that super girl L costume is sort of hot.

Good girls gone bad isn't a new concept within the DC universe either since Darkseid corrupts Super Girl and others in Cannon at one point.

darkseid.jpg

Last edited:

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
When they start showing teasers, it means they are testing the update. Personally, I am not counting on this month.
Wouldnt that mean that mean that instead of the usual 5-6 releases per month, he is going to release only 4?

Like, if he releases on June he is going to ride that whole "i dont work on august, im on vacation", so we can expect the next one at september minimal. Then the next one on november, he doesnt work on december so... He would have tripled the amount of money he usually gets per update, and while the updates are better than they used to be, i am not a whole friend of the "look guys thiss update has recicled assets BUT WE HAVE 2 NEW CHARACTERS NOBODY ASKED FOR, and one of them is finished and...and... look! a new event with yet another dungeon!!! Oh boi shit iss going to be wildin".

Like i get it, i would do the same if that means minimal effort and maximum profit, but is so damn cringey there are people paying him what could go for any AAA of the gaming industry, per year, only because horni.

ColdGlove

Mar 25, 2019
i cant get past black canary's gym outfit it says" nothing more yet" even tho im playing on the version that has more content. Am I missing something here?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes