MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
I'd be cool with Bekka/WW from Gods and Monsters coming at some point too

I'd fw Cassie and Donna being added too. Particularly Cassie's Young Justice design since she's pretty fit in that one.
I'm surprised Cassie hasn't been added already. She's one of the more prominent girls in Young Justice, and I'm fairly sure I've seen SR7 art with her featured in it before.

SomeBeardo

Oct 26, 2017
I swear it's like this topic suffered a severe concussion. It has barely been more than two months. Is it late? Well yeah, we haven't even seen the teaser yet, but it's still not the usual late.
There have been only two releases in the last 8 months (more than 8 months but I don't remember the date of the 3rd last release). The November release was a month late, the march release (due the start of January) had that month, a month holiday then 3 more weeks late. This release was due the start of March. Or give the Dev a month holiday and it was due 8 weeks ago. I get resetting the time but there has to be a limit to that, at some point the dev has to actually do the work and get back on time.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There have been only two releases in the last 8 months (more than 8 months but I don't remember the date of the 3rd last release). The November release was a month late, the march release (due the start of January) had that month, a month holiday then 3 more weeks late. This release was due the start of March. Or give the Dev a month holiday and it was due 8 weeks ago. I get resetting the time but there has to be a limit to that, at some point the dev has to actually do the work and get back on time.
Yes, and the time between releases is established by each release. If SU is late one release, then the counter resets at the point it was released on. So it doesn't matter if there's been only two releases over an eight month period since technically speaking the second of those two is only a few days late. An update doesn't magically take him less time because the last one took him more time, that's not how it works. If you were expecting SR7 to not be an absolute hack of a developer for this specific update then you're deluding yourself.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yes, and the time between releases is established by each release. If SU is late one release, then the counter resets at the point it was released on. So it doesn't matter if there's been only two releases over an eight month period since technically speaking the second of those two is only a few days late. An update doesn't magically take him less time because the last one took him more time, that's not how it works. If you were expecting SR7 to not be an absolute hack of a developer for this specific update then you're deluding yourself.
i still dont get why the updates take this long to make. its a ctr+c, ctr+v with a handfull of diferent pictures that arent even that diferent from what has been done before.

each update has what? 10 new pictures? if he took a whole day to drawn each, even if twice the amount, he still would have enough free time to do the update before the month ends.

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
i still dont get why the updates take this long to make. its a ctr+c, ctr+v with a handfull of diferent pictures that arent even that diferent from what has been done before.

each update has what? 10 new pictures? if he took a whole day to drawn each, even if twice the amount, he still would have enough free time to do the update before the month ends.
Even less time since most of the bodies/poses are copy-paste. He only has to change the faces and maybe add jizz once in a while.

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
This is probably not going to happen, but the previously mentioned Themyscira event would be really great. Not only with WW and her extended cast like Hippolyta, Donna, Cassie etc, but you could even branch out into the Greek Pantheon. Anyone up for defiling virgin goddesses?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

Feel free to forward your resume to the devs. They will amost assuredly put you to work immediately and shower you with money, accolades and the attention of someone's Mom and/or little sister. Good luck you you.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes