armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You're probably correct. However, I don't like his metod of releasing everything except the most anticipated girls. My condition is not unrealistic. The Hawkgirl bordello and 1 proper sex scene with Wonder Woman for patreon support, despite all the lies and deceptions so far. He did the Hawkgirl bordello on the stream and he could give us at least 1 Wonder Woman scene in Kasnia, because he obviously won't make her cell content.
That I can see.
My guess is still the same
Zatanna,Galatea,Superwoman,Blackfire,Star Sapphire,Giganta and Livewire.
Plus any bordello content or side quests as prison,yacht,halloween,or teleprtation - Nanda Parbat,Almerac or Kasnia

Reactions: Revan 12345

randomvengeance

Jun 20, 2021
Have I missed an update? If I recall... Updates were initially 1/month but were pushed back to 2/month so that they could be larger and more fleshed out. However, the last update I notice was several months ago. Did this change?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
It certanly does. He said literally, it's the biggest update so far. And that the content can include anything. And that the major of the content are Villainesses.
He says that a lot

If you look at the changelings a large amount of new content is usually backgrounds.

Then I think he puts an S at the end of everything to make it sound like there is more then there actually should be

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 1257044

Jolly Pink Giantess!

Yes, it was Giganta all along! These have been exceptionally hard, but we will do one more before the release. We are finishing up some rounds of testing but things are going pretty smoothly. This build has an exceptional amount of content, so it has taken a while to go through piece by piece.
So I'm guessing either the game or another teaser drops on Wednesday with the possibility of a weekend update

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Hey, guys. I played the game a couple of years ago when the game only had static pictures. In the title to the game it is written that there is an "animation". Are the sex scenes in the game animated now?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Hey, guys. I played the game a couple of years ago when the game only had static pictures. In the title to the game it is written that there is an "animation". Are the sex scenes in the game animated now?
Nope. There's just those few low quality animations for a couple of the girls early on. Iirc, blowjob for Mercy, Livewire, Harley, and Lois. Handjob for Mercy, and a one-off anal for Livewire

Reactions: WookieSlayer86

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Have I missed an update? If I recall... Updates were initially 1/month but were pushed back to 2/month so that they could be larger and more fleshed out. However, the last update I notice was several months ago. Did this change?
Yep. This will be the second update for the year so he's officially managed to now stretch that to 3-4 months. Adding to that, once you look hard enough you'll start to see the very generous reuse of assets. It's only a slight hunch but im starting to have the suspicion Sunset is getting ready to pull an IC$TOR. All the signs are there.

Reactions: genthrow

Septagram

May 22, 2021
What do you guys listen to when playing Something Unlimited? It annoys me that this game has no sound.
I usually just listen to whatever fits my current mood. I agree it is a killjoy there's no music, but I think the gameplay allows for a surprising mix of musical styles, whatever you want I think.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Well Galatea is in it, so that a huge plus for me, now if only Superwoman also would get stuff...

But yeah, Giganta and Livewire aren't that great, but they aren't the only ones getting stuff, depending on who else is getting stuff is quite possibile to make quite a few players happy.
It just feels like if they had content for Superwoman, Zatanna, Blackfire etc, then that's the stuff they would have teased. I could definitely be wrong, but I'm not too optimistic.

Reactions: drea2

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
It just feels like if they had content for Superwoman, Zatanna, Blackfire etc, then that's the stuff they would have teased. I could definitely be wrong, but I'm not too optimistic.
I can only approve. There could be nice surprises, but not for the most wanted gir. Event if we could still get Zatanna and Blackfire I think. But Superwoman is a big no.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I'm losing hope with the Livewire anouncement. This year is reserved for the most boring girls. Oh man. The end of the year is probably reserved for Mercy, Harley and whoever is the most boring of the other girls. Maybe Audrey. And in 2022 earth is going to be hit by a meteor or some other shit which obviously means we won't see the best girls. All hope is lost.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes