armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Don't forget Galatea has also had scenes with Maxima so maybe there will be more there.

Giganta will probably have :

BW
SEX
ANAL

and that's it.

livewire may have :
A LESBIAN SCENE
A DANCE SCENE
Besides that I don't know she has basically done everything twice over (Halloween party example)
Unless she gets a raidio show out of lex and has sex on the air.

They say the this update : It will be focused 100% on existing characters

I doubt that means we will see content from characters like
Circe
Tala
Morganne le fey
Queen bee
Ect.

If we get superwoman though I would be happy

View attachment 1259022
Livewire is still missing the sex scene.I doubt about dance.Villains that visit Lex's room like Poison Ivy and Volcana don't have a dance scene.That silhouette in the teaser is her leash scene we saw in a stream months ago.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
How do you send girls back to the glamour slam and bordello?
you gotta reset their devices at the lab. it really sucks that they have no alternative to both, renting the girls and money making as well as to people who played this far only to hear you gotta whore them to unlock another girl.

again i point out to the obvious clonning vat that could literally fix that and even make a time sink that people would be willing to do.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
you gotta reset their devices at the lab. it really sucks that they have no alternative.

again i point out to the obvious clonning vat that could literally fix that and even make a time sink that people would be willing to do.
I absolutely agree. It's pretty annoying having to reset then resend money on devices depending on what you want to see.

My only reasoning for why they don't do it is that :

A) too much work for them.
B) besides hiring villains there is no further story progression at this stage that requires money.

Seriously I doubt most people are replaying the game from scratch so money is pointless

NeffoR

Jul 9, 2018
People, I saw instructions in this thread on how to extract your save. But I can't find him now. Help me please.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Open regedit, then navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Someguy and export the "Something Unlimited" folder/key under it.

The easiest way to get to regedit depends on your version of Windows, but on 10, just use the search bar if you don't know any other way.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
When it comes to this dev never assume they are actually going to release an update. The teasers mean they have actually started work on the update not that it is close to release.
I'm guessing most people (myself included ) came to the conclusion that since they made the comment about a delay before the teasers of this release. As well as the teasers being withing a day or so of each other. That the release would come out this week.

Then again it could just be marketing

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
What do you guys listen to when playing Something Unlimited? It annoys me that this game has no sound.
Nothing. I usually turn the music off for these games anyway I feel like it makes it far less immersive because the music doesn't fit 90% of the time.

jonsolo

Mar 2, 2020
I'm guessing most people (myself included ) came to the conclusion that since they made the comment about a delay before the teasers of this release. As well as the teasers being withing a day or so of each other. That the release would come out this week.

honestly I feel like this is gonna be a Friday Night release

Reactions: Owlman8497

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

They will be probably show Livewire today.After that we can only speculate for the release.I still think it can be this week.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes