TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Nothing. I usually turn the music off for these games anyway I feel like it makes it far less immersive because the music doesn't fit 90% of the time.
Or the music changes every 13 seconds as you go through scenes because they felt the need to give every area it's own soundtrack.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1624560369078.png

Livewire!

The shocking reveal is, of course, Livewire! She'll be making some sparks fly this update!

We've gone through some secondary testing and will be releasing the build on the weekend. It has taken a lot longer than we would have liked, but this build has almost double the sex scenes of any previous build. The only downside to such large updates is just the opposite effect of so much testing/fixing lol!

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1263339

Livewire!

The shocking reveal is, of course, Livewire! She'll be making some sparks fly this update!

We've gone through some secondary testing and will be releasing the build on the weekend. It has taken a lot longer than we would have liked, but this build has almost double the sex scenes of any previous build. The only downside to such large updates is just the opposite effect of so much testing/fixing lol!
It will be shocking not to be Livewire.
They should put the shadow of Storm from X-MEN.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 1263339

Livewire!

Double the sex scenes of any previous build, huh?

Most of the last few updates had 3 girls. So what are we talking here? 6 girls? 3 girls but with double the scenes?

Or is it bullshit? I'm thinkin' bullshit.

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
It will be shocking not to be Livewire.
They should put the shadow of Storm from X-MEN.
I would legit be thrilled if they started dipping into marvel and other universes. Yeah, I know they have a lot of material they could cover from DC, but if they’ve already established dimensional summoning as a thing, it seems like a waste not to exploit it a bit.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019

Most of the last few updates had 3 girls. So what are we talking here? 6 girls? 3 girls but with double the scenes?

It's possible if they're using this update to finish the Bordello content for the heroines ( Black Canary Hawkgirl Stargirl and Huntress) who's cell content was completed add finishing galatea giganta and Livewire who knows maybe they'll sneak in someone else it's doable

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

my guess-7 girls
Zatanna,Galatea,Superwoman,Blackfire,Giganta,Livewire,Star Sapphire.
Only Zatanna is comparable with Huntress or Black Canary as a content she should get.

• Angry
Reactions: BuggyD

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I would legit be thrilled if they started dipping into marvel and other universes. Yeah, I know they have a lot of material they could cover from DC, but if they’ve already established dimensional summoning as a thing, it seems like a waste not to exploit it a bit.
Hmm but what about the art style? Imo what makes this game really work is the accuracy towards that old DCAU but Marvel I think never really had a standard or at the very least an animated universe as extensive as their cinematic one to make a certain style iconic much less this one that's more embedded in our minds as "DC style".

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
View attachment 1263339

Livewire!

Oh man, what an anti climax! GOGOGO

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
No way this update brings 5 girls and all their content.
Most of the girls barely need some work.
Roulette-anal
Maxima-anal
Livewire-sex and leash
Giganta-blowjob,sex,anal,leash
Star Sapphire-blowjob,sex,anal,leash
Galatea-blowjob,sex,anal,leash
Blackfire-blowjob,sex,anal,leash
The demanding ones are
Zatanna,Wonder Woman,Starfire,Catwoman,Superwoman and to some extent Audrey.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Everybody here has suddently become an optimist.
Do not forget who we are talking about.
I'll believe in the "double the sex scene" once I see them.
I rather not get my hopes up just to be disappointed.
Puting only Zatanna from superheroies in my list can be hardly a optimistic thinking.This is the bare minimu.After all except 5-6 characters all others are missing between 1 and 4 scenes,that can be done pretty fast.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes