BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
Please help
Access the set dancer screen at the glamour slam. Hit the reset button. Drag and drop the characters into the appropriate slots.

Make sure you’ve unlocked the slot you want to put the character in. Make sure the character’s device has been upgraded enough to be placed in the slot.

Reactions: Ssato243

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
How to access the new Kasnia event scenes?
Have you accessed Kasnia yet? If not, complete the Audrey/Vandal Savage quest line. Eventually, Savage will contact you about attending his wedding. After that Kasnia should be unlocked as a Teleport destination. Visit Kasnia repeatedly, paying specific attention to the Dungeons and the East Wing.

Reactions: ThanatosX

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So in order to get all the scenes for the yatch event, do you just have to keep resetting it and taking someone else?

Erutulcon

May 30, 2017
Anybody know how to fix the bug where It just keeps taking you to the Office? I try to go down to Labs and I just keep going to the Office. All I can do there is reset Events, I've tried skipping days but nothing happens

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Okay I done that when does she turn up
If you use the search function in the top right of the page you can find many posts that give step-by-step instructions for getting Crush. It was a widely discussed topic when she was first introduced.

Reactions: vireker
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes