tigerclaw

Aug 19, 2017
What do I need to do to put a dancer the game dosent let me
Access the set dancer screen at the glamour slam. Hit the reset button. Drag and drop the characters into the appropriate slots.

Make sure you’ve unlocked the slot you want to put the character in. Make sure the character’s device has been upgraded enough to be placed in the slot.
If you do all that and for some reason the girl isn't locking in, click on the reset button. Sometimes the function bugs out and that tends to fix it.

tigerclaw

Aug 19, 2017
Anyone else getting a file write error when they try and extract the game? Any idea what's going on? Is this going to be a problem or is it just something up with WinRar and should be ignored?

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
If you do all that and for some reason the girl isn't locking in, click on the reset button. Sometimes the function bugs out and that tends to fix it.
I have also found that if a girl isn't setting after doing a reset is to sleep a day and it should work then

Aug 23, 2018
The game is hard to process since you dont know what to do.So.......... any tips?
Try to have all the girls you can interact with in your base, do everything you can do to them so you can have all of their content (generally its end when you unlock ''slut'' outfits).
To max profit, put the non interactive girls to work, level them up and put them to work in higher roles on the club or the bordelo, remeber to always change their role to maximaise your gain, because you start to gain less according to time.
For the villans, always have someone doing a haist and don't waste the best ones doing this work, use them principally on quest haist
Look in the security part of your base( I dont remenber if the threat level is already working) put your villans to work doing security on your business, it will give you some bonus, recommend you put a girl to protect Lex Corp so you can have a scene with her on the bedroom. Change the Hench Woman dependly on the girl you will visit (ex: Galatea for Supergirl, Harley Quinn for Louis Lane)
There are some other hints that I dont remenber now

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
Try to have all the girls you can interact with in your base, do everything you can do to them so you can have all of their content (generally its end when you unlock ''slut'' outfits).
To max profit, put the non interactive girls to work, level the up and put them to work in higher roles on the club or the bordelo, remeber to always change their role to maximaise your gain
For the villans, always have someone doing a haist and do waste the best ones doing this work, use them principally on quest haist
Look in the security part of your base( I dont remenber if the threat level is already working) put your villans to work doing security on your bussness, it will give you some bonus, recommend you put a girl to protect Lex Corp so you can have a scene with her on the bedroom. Change the Hench Woman dependly on the girl you will visit (ex: Galatea for Supergirl, Harley Quinn for Louis Lane)
There are some other hints that I dont remenber now
Basicky that's it but some of the bordello cant work I think he should put a totarioul on this game for some of it the game is good but there is still bugs

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes