ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Bruh, there's a far bigger flaw in Lex's system before all this harming stuff.

How the fuck does nobody notice that these girls are gone at times they should be sleeping, ALL of them together? Times when they should be fighting crime or if there is an emergency or if they have spouses that sleep with them how does nobody notice?

The answer is it's a game and we shouldn't think of its plot too seriously lül.
the better, simpler and more effective answer would be, clonning. make clonning a core process when obtaining them. since they are exact copies, it makes far more sense for them to be "swapped". nobody should notice if there's nothing to be noticed in the first place.

clonning should be far more used in game. i gave this idea time and again, and will do so now one more time: allow people to clone characters, so they can be sent to the bordello and the club.

allow the player to choose which one he keeps, and which one he sent to "work". that would, not only fix the whole emptiness of those areas, but also make it so we dont need to reset characters to get content only to re-ugrade them again.

Reactions: evilkitty97

IamAndrea

May 19, 2021
Yes, the lore has its flaws. However, some of this criticism can easily be debunked.

We know that the device has control over the minds of these heroines, and can bring them to Lex against their will and without them knowing.
Surely it's able to prevent them from leaking anything or exposing themselves to the truth in the daytime.

With that being said, it is also very possible that they are not sleep-deprived. While we don't know much of it, it could potentially induce REM sleep in the heroines, allowing them to get sufficient sleep.

I can't help but agree with destroyerofassholes in regards to disappearance during sleep and whatnot. This can simply be countered by making clones of the original heroines and replacing the actual heroines with clones. Tweak the clones to be significantly worse versions of the heroines and Lex'll have control of all superheroes, while the clones are failing the world. At that point he would have reached his ultimate goal with little effort.

How the fuck does nobody notice that these girls are gone at times they should be sleeping, ALL of them together? Times when they should be fighting crime or if there is an emergency or if they have spouses that sleep with them how does nobody notice?

I know it's a game, but I'm probably among many who loves defined and well thought-out lores. :)

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018

I mean, that is pretty much a plot contrivance, identical to the original Justice League Glamour Slam episode.
Somehow no one noticed all the female heroes flying off in the night for a long time there either.
I think the self-scarring is a trick that technically could work by the in-universe rules. I'm sure SOMETHING has to set the eventual endgame in motion, and all the heroes have to find out that they have been duped at some point. I doubt the game is going to end with John Stewart waking up in the middle of the night and saying "hey, where did Shayera go?"

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
WTF are you talking about. Starfire in the Titans show is the best part of that show.
it means in the shit i am not Starfire also in titan show they weaken her so much like her powers dissent work in the night but it still was fun

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Cnt wait for the next starfire update, tks to developer we have normal good starfire, not this shit on pictures
Hey now, Anna Diop is about as perfect a physical representation of Starfire as you're going to find in a person without plastering them with CGI, her performance is also quite good, and the hooker get up is replaced by an outfit that veers closer to the comics.

Reactions: RedXSlade

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I like how the second teaser implies that you'll be able to titfuck Blackfire in her cell like you could Galatea.
Hopefully the equally big-boobed Starfire, Wonder Woman and Superwoman get cell titfuck scenes too.

blfL1.jpg

I'm really curious, if you could add one addition to the game what would it be?
Mine would be villainesses/women in cells working at the GS and MB obviously.
Ever since Lois mentioned that it would be fun to dance in the GS for variation, I've been wanting to grant her request.

This would make for some interesting content in the future. You could have some fun combinations for the MB surveillance scenes, like Poison Ivy getting fucked by Two-Face for almost killing him back when he was Harvey Dent.
"HEADS... PUSSY! TAILS... ASS!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666
Jul 22, 2019
Hey now, Anna Diop is about as perfect a physical representation of Starfire as you're going to find in a person without plastering them with CGI, her performance is also quite good
I haven't watched the show so can't judge her performance, but you can just use body makeup to make someone look closer to starfire, no need for excessive CGI. Only hard part would be the eyes, and even then you can get sclera contacts or just go with a more standard vibrant green contact lens.

She's a pretty popular character, lots of very talented cosplayers have done exceptionally good representations of her. A studio with a decent budget could for sure get similar results, even just by literally hiring the cosplayers themselves for costume/makeup stuff.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I haven't watched the show so can't judge her performance, but you can just use body makeup to make someone look closer to starfire, no need for excessive CGI. Only hard part would be the eyes, and even then you can get sclera contacts or just go with a more standard vibrant green contact lens.

She's a pretty popular character, lots of very talented cosplayers have done exceptionally good representations of her. A studio with a decent budget could for sure get similar results, even just by literally hiring the cosplayers themselves for costume/makeup stuff.
So basically what you're saying is that your opinion is literally meaningless. You haven't watched the show, you haven't seen her other costumes, you haven't seen Diop's performance, you don't know anything about Titans and its world design. A bright orange woman with glowing eyes and fire hair does not make sense or every incarnation of Starfire. Sometimes a more grounded design is necessary, especially when most TV shows don't have the budget to spare on a character who has CGI applied at all times and is a member of the principal cast.

• Angry
Reactions: vireker
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes