akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I think that will come out between this smena or the end of the wave that comes but I hope it will be this week

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hopefully I'll try something else, but just in case does the game tend to break if you cheat in characters?
You'll miss some story content if you unlock characters that come with one. Hiring unlocked chars shouldn't be a problem

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hopefully I'll try something else, but just in case does the game tend to break if you cheat in characters?
From memory there three Audrey/Savage interactions before she is captured. What I imagine what will happen is it will skip the interaction if you use cheats but in case you haven't met the requirements I would suggest capturing more heroines visiting the lab. If something with Audrey is bugged on a new save with the current latest release it might suggest that he's planned more Audrey/Vandal content.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
From memory there three Audrey/Savage interactions before she is captured. What I imagine what will happen is it will skip the interaction if you use cheats but in case you haven't met the requirements I would suggest capturing more heroines visiting the lab. If something with Audrey is bugged on a new save with the current latest release it might suggest that he's planned more Audrey/Vandal content.
OK, thanks I guess I'll keep trying and hopefully get her and if I don't I'll just start a brand new game again with the new release.....

Reactions: Henshinvolt

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
basically, put her in as your henchwoman, and keep visiting KF. outside of that, i really dont think there's much you can do. also, dunno if progressing her "development" affects the chance either.
I'm not sure if it works like that, but I remember that I got these scenes when I was changing henchwomen. F.e. changed Galatea for Mercy, got scene with Galatea. Not 100% sure it works like that.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
What was the teaser?
stfblfL1.jpg

Tamaranean bonds go a long way and each of them displaying it in different ways. When moods clash only one thing remains, the sudden realization that both care for their captor. One can be sweet but also forward. One can be blunt yet also loving. Putting the Tamaraneans together and you enter true harmonic bliss.
Enjoy the last look at the coming update as it wraps up development.
After all, Tamaraneans are best enjoyed together. And these Tamaraneans . . . Love to hate!
Tamaranean bonds go a long way and each of them displaying it in different ways. When moods clash only one thing remains, the sudden realization that both care for their captor. One can be sweet but also forward. One can be blunt yet also loving. Putting the Tamaraneans together and you enter true harmonic bliss.

After all, Tamaraneans are best enjoyed together. And these Tamaraneans . . . Love to hate!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 1380977

The emphasis on together makes me think that SR7 quarter assed the work by only giving Starfire and Blackfire threesome scenes.

ItLives1997

Nov 24, 2020
I'm not sure if it works like that, but I remember that I got these scenes when I was changing henchwomen. F.e. changed Galatea for Mercy, got scene with Galatea. Not 100% sure it works like that.
I have her to Anal and I keep switching the Henchwench. Nothing is working. Ready to just chalk it up to being broken on this save lol. Maybe it will work in the next update.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
The emphasis on together makes me think that SR7 quarter assed the work by only giving Starfire and Blackfire threesome scenes.
My guess is most of the content is
Supergirl and Batgirl
Starfire and Blackfire

With one or two single character cell content with reused poses

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes