moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
You do know that there are a LOT of other heroines and villainasses in the game that are basically complete right? Wonder Woman is not the only heroine in the entire game, I don't even care when she comes out, cuz she ain't my favorite anyway, I have other 20+ characters to choose from, my favorite is actually Black Canary, Galatea and Giganta, so until you wait for Wonder Woman, I don't know, advance other characters?
Not really complete at all. Many of the heroines right now are at a "cell completed" Lacking the meta bordello content.

Which were usually 4 or 5 more scenes, considering the gang bang. Sunset started "finishing" Characters by cutting in half the content they used to have thanks to ignoring the meta bordello. Ending with characters that feel actually bland on their cells like Huntress or Black Canary.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
So is this part of the preview week or is this just a random Post.
"Enjoy the last look at the coming update as it wraps up development."

I think these do count as teasers. As he implies this is the last teaser we get, and that implies release is soon.

I'll be surprised if for once in his life SR7 releases on time. I mean, to give him credit, the last update had absolute shitloads of content so I didn't care if it was late.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
Is there a chance Mercy or Audrey we'll be finished with this update as well or do you think besides Blackfire and Starfire it is just going to be a bunch of unique leash scenes between the girls

Reactions: Testerguy19

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is there a chance Mercy or Audrey we'll be finished with this update as well or do you think besides Blackfire and Starfire it is just going to be a bunch of unique leash scenes between the girls
There's always a chance, but it's never a good one. Keep in mind that they crowed about how much content was in the last update and while it was a decently sized update, half of the added content were the simplified villainess scenes in Luthor's bedroom.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
There's always a chance, but it's never a good one. Keep in mind that they crowed about how much content was in the last update and while it was a decently sized update, half of the added content were the simplified villainess scenes in Luthor's bedroom.
Very true. I would not be surprised if this was a smaller update

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Tamaranean bonds go a long way and each of them displaying it in different ways. When moods clash only one thing remains, the sudden realization that both care for their captor. One can be sweet but also forward. One can be blunt yet also loving. Putting the Tamaraneans together and you enter true harmonic bliss.
Enjoy the last look at the coming update as it wraps up development.
After all, Tamaraneans are best enjoyed together. And these Tamaraneans . . . Love to hate!
Tamaranean bonds go a long way and each of them displaying it in different ways. When moods clash only one thing remains, the sudden realization that both care for their captor. One can be sweet but also forward. One can be blunt yet also loving. Putting the Tamaraneans together and you enter true harmonic bliss.

Enjoy the last look at the coming update as it wraps up development.
After all, Tamaraneans are best enjoyed together. And these Tamaraneans . . . Love to hate!

Reactions: RedXSlade

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Very true. I would not be surprised if this was a smaller update
Considering it took nearly twice the amount of time for the last release. I would expect closer to half the content for the upcoming release (maybe a bit more though).

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Outside Starfire/Blackfire we saw some work done on double leash scenes and private rooms in MB.
Maybe they will finish MB content for some of the girls-Stargirl,Hawkgirl,Huntress,Black Canary,Starfire.
I think they will keep Zatanna,Audrey and Mercy for the update after.
And Wonder Woman/Superwoman for last.Of course.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes