Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I'm just wondering if we'll see missing content like MB scenes for pretty much every heroine after (dont even remember who was the last one complete), Hawkgirl for example dont even have a slut costume, either way i'm waiting for the next update as always
Every heroine and villainess will get her turn at some point, Sunset talks a lot about how he's gonna progress the game in his streams

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
How do you make villains cause Mayhem to reduce threat?
Not really a feature in the game anymore. I think it was something like payouts in the hideout? I can't remember if it got took out though.
I'm just wondering if we'll see missing content like MB scenes for pretty much every heroine after (dont even remember who was the last one complete), Hawkgirl for example dont even have a slut costume, either way i'm waiting for the next update as always
Yeah I think the equivalent to the slut outfit for Hawkgirl is the slave one.

Reactions: Ssato243

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
How do you make villains cause Mayhem to reduce threat?

It was an old feature thats not really in the game anymore. Back when it was in the game you would have to hire a villain to cause havok in the streets which would take the focus off of you, reducing the threat of the justice league.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
It was an old feature thats not really in the game anymore. Back when it was in the game you would have to hire a villain to cause havok in the streets which would take the focus off of you, reducing the threat of the justice league.
Yeah, too bad they never notice a thing... Except for Batman during the Kasnia event of course

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
does anyone still remember when he said he would do the comic with raven amd starfire parrarel with the game? hopefully it comes back with the starfire update.

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
So, the Tala/Raven story line is the best so far. There's something really sexy about Tala grooming Raven into being a good little slut. I'd love to see that expanded, maybe have Jinx added to the mix? It would be fun to see the contrast between the eager Jinx and the Tsundere Raven, and their rivalry would be a good way to bring out the best in both of them.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I'd still like to see at least one more alternate Harley and then have Luthor unleash them all on the Joker or maybe on Lobo. . .

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You used to have the Question and the Daytime Lois snooping around, Now it's only Batman at the Kasnia event. I keep hoping that the Justice League and villain rivals will enter into having more gameplay.
SR7 has to be careful with how he uses the heroes, as the more he uses them the less viable the story becomes. If we only go with the founder of the League, Batman, Flash, and Martian Manhunter are all skilled investigators. If we expand beyond the core group that adds another half dozen or so heroes that would have noticed something was up a long, long time ago. The fewer appearances from characters like Batman or the Question the better.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Forgive me if I don't believe him.
You do know that there are a LOT of other heroines and villainasses in the game that are basically complete right? Wonder Woman is not the only heroine in the entire game, I don't even care when she comes out, cuz she ain't my favorite anyway, I have other 20+ characters to choose from, my favorite is actually Black Canary, Galatea and Giganta, so until you wait for Wonder Woman, I don't know, advance other characters?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
You do know that there are a LOT of other heroines and villainasses in the game that are basically complete right? Wonder Woman is not the only heroine in the entire game, I don't even care when she comes out, cuz she ain't my favorite anyway, I have other 20+ characters to choose from, my favorite is actually Black Canary, Galatea and Giganta, so until you wait for Wonder Woman, I don't know, advance other characters?
I know SR7 a few years back was convinced to do Vixen's cell instead of WW. We are getting the the fire sisters soonish so that's nice.
Sooo ,when is the update?
Intended for the end of the month/September first. Maybe we will get a teaser soon.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I know SR7 a few years back was convinced to do Vixen's cell instead of WW. We are getting the the fire sisters soonish so that's nice.

Intended for the end of the month/September first. Maybe we will get a teaser soon.
Didn't we already get teasers? I don't know if it came with an image but I swear Starfire and Blackfire have already been teased.

• Haha
Reactions: Classic Krieger

Amiralmega

Mar 14, 2020
Hey, I've been having an issue with Supergirl slut costume, I've done most of the content with all the characters, but the costume just won't unlock for me (also I can't have sex with her anymore ? Like the option just disappeared). Has anyone else had this issue ?

• Sad
Reactions: after-my-dreams

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
1630170590661.png
I thought I had been smelling something, something awful for a while now, a smelly smell, specially now that I only come to call out prophecies on his bullshit. And now, I really gonna start writing down when exactly the games come down, coss I feel like last update was 3-4 months ago.

1630170723562.png

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hey, I've been having an issue with Supergirl slut costume, I've done most of the content with all the characters, but the costume just won't unlock for me (also I can't have sex with her anymore ? Like the option just disappeared). Has anyone else had this issue ?
From what I remember you either have to put Galatea as your henchwoman or take her off to get the slut outfit.
View attachment 1375687
I thought I had been smelling something, something awful for a while now, a smelly smell, specially now that I only come to call out prophecies on his bullshit. And now, I really gonna start writing down when exactly the games come down, coss I feel like last update was 3-4 months ago.

View attachment 1375690
Been less than 2 months since release I think

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes