claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
It took 14 days (from the first teaser) last time for the build to get released. Which would correspond to the 28th (for this month) though the 31st/1st of September is more likely.
You're being far to generous with the release window, knowing sunset it'll be at least another 3 weeks minimum and realistically a whole month from now.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yes it is. You have to use the cheat system to unlock her for now. (Or wait until a version comes out where unlocking her is fixed.)
Wait, that's still bugged? How long ago was she added as it's been bugged since day one.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
You're being far to generous with the release window, knowing sunset it'll be at least another 3 weeks minimum and realistically a whole month from now.
Yeah it could totally be delayed but I would also expect maybe half the amount of content from the last release so arguably it works out the same.
Wait, that's still bugged? How long ago was she added as it's been bugged since day one.
Two releases ago (so far)

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
Also, feels bad there is very little WW content even though she's one of the best looking characters in JLU
It looks like they really want to tie Wonderwoman into the Kasnia event? That's the only reason I could think of that would explain the delay in her content.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It looks like they really want to tie Wonderwoman into the Kasnia event? That's the only reason I could think of that would explain the delay in her content.
From what he said years ago. His plan for the base heroines is to do her last.

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
Can anyone share the save? I tried the one that was left on the first page, but it doesn't work, it doesn't change the save slot. Maybe someone knows the answer?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
or I hope the truth comes out before September, but how populous it is, let's see if they don't surprise with more content like the previous one

failureatheart

Dec 2, 2020
I'm seeing some sites claim to have a 3.2.1 update which looking further appears to be the rebuilt demo.
So does anyone know which version actually has the newest/most content rn?
Did the rebuilt finally surpass the original? I don't see anyone having posted on this thread since 2018 so I'm thinking maybe the game just died out?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I'm seeing some sites claim to have a 3.2.1 update which looking further appears to be the rebuilt demo.
Did the rebuilt finally surpass the original? I don't see anyone having posted on this thread since 2018 so I'm thinking maybe the game just died out?
WTF are you in the wrong thread?
The rebuilt died a long time ago and someone posted at 3:45 am.

Reactions: noahgreed

braveart01

Aug 16, 2017
That release is really 3.2.1 because the dev apparently can't do math and reversed the first number of release.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I just played 30 days a priestess and I have got to say, if SR7 cared at all, he would do well to learn from this developer, the game he released is objectively medium quality, but it's so good, and effective. Meanwhile, SR7 newest content has got just enough effort to keep spreading the game through the eons.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I just played 30 days a priestess and I have got to say, if SR7 cared at all, he would do well to learn from this developer, the game he released is objectively medium quality, but it's so good, and effective. Meanwhile, SR7 newest content has got just enough effort to keep spreading the game through the eons.
Why would SR7 change that when he can make a fuck ton of money doing what he's already doing? SR7 probably out earns most of us here within a month or two and he only does a couple weeks of work every eight to ten weeks, he's been taught not to care and he's been rewarded for it too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: seniorboop

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How do you advance Mercy's progress, I'm stuck at handjobs, I got Harley's progress to blowjob and that's supposed to progress Mercy's right? But nothing has happened? Did they change something?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
How do you advance Mercy's progress, I'm stuck at handjobs, I got Harley's progress to blowjob and that's supposed to progress Mercy's right? But nothing has happened? Did they change something?
I haven't played the recent release but one of the things you need to unlock for Mercy Blowjob in the office which if I remember right is blocked by the amount of girls you have captured.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronnie007

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't played the recent release but one of the things you need to unlock for Mercy Blowjob is the office which if I remember right is blocked by the amount of girls you have captured.
Oooooooh, that's why, OK I'll try getting to that point, I replayed it 2 times, cuz I thought there was a bug happening.....
Thank ye!!

Reactions: Henshinvolt

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is it planed any new content with Wonder Woman in the nearest updates?
Wonder Woman's content is going to be absolutely dead last unless it's tied to an event, in this case Kasnia. We've seen bits and pieces of her in streams for years and nothing ever comes from it. SR7 knows that Diana has a lot of fans and the best way to keep them subbed is to string those people along with the occasional glance at content for her. Any major Diana content is likely years away.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes