HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Wonder Woman's content is going to be absolutely dead last unless it's tied to an event, in this case Kasnia. We've seen bits and pieces of her in streams for years and nothing ever comes from it. SR7 knows that Diana has a lot of fans and the best way to keep them subbed is to string those people along with the occasional glance at content for her. Any major Diana content is likely years away.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Not in this coming update. But his intention is to have cells done by the end of this year. Obviously blackfire starfire are this update. We're missing mercy, zatanna, WW, superwoman, and audrey...sorta? So I wouldn't be shocked if one of those that isn't WW/SW gets thrown in this update and the rest get thrown in next update.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Downloaded and started a fresh save on the latest version (v2.3.2) from this thread's MEGA link. I'm now on day 100+ and have fully upgraded the Legion Hideout. I've checked to see which villains are available for hire every one of those days and have yet to run into Shade or Toyman a single time. Is this a bug or were these characters removed since I last played a few updates ago? I briefly searched this thread and GG's patreon page and wasn't able to find a mention of either.

I remember Shade being good at capturing the early-game heroines so it was a shame not to be able to use him but it's not a big deal. However, no Toyman means that there's no way to unlock Lois' doll costume which means I'd be missing out on content. I also remember Bizarro being available as well and if we was I haven't run into him either. For the sake of completeness at the base level I had access to Cheetah, Giganta, and the Atomic Skull (no Shade). After upgrading to the second level I gained access to Livewire and Star Sapphire (no Toyman). After upgrading to the third level I gained access to Sinestro and after upgrading to the final level I don't appear to have gained access to any additional villains (no Bizarro). Am I missing any additional villains? Does anyone have a similar problem or know how to fix this issue?

Comrade Petin

Sep 24, 2017
Downloaded and started a fresh save on the latest version (v2.3.2) from this thread's MEGA link. I'm now on day 100+ and have fully upgraded the Legion Hideout. I've checked to see which villains are available for hire every one of those days and have yet to run into Shade or Toyman a single time. Is this a bug or were these characters removed since I last played a few updates ago? I briefly searched this thread and GG's patreon page and wasn't able to find a mention of either.

I remember Shade being good at capturing the early-game heroines so it was a shame not to be able to use him but it's not a big deal. However, no Toyman means that there's no way to unlock Lois' doll costume which means I'd be missing out on content. I also remember Bizarro being available as well and if we was I haven't run into him either. For the sake of completeness at the base level I had access to Cheetah, Giganta, and the Atomic Skull (no Shade). After upgrading to the second level I gained access to Livewire and Star Sapphire (no Toyman). After upgrading to the third level I gained access to Sinestro and after upgrading to the final level I don't appear to have gained access to any additional villains (no Bizarro). Am I missing any additional villains? Does anyone have a similar problem or know how to fix this issue?
If you just want to trigger a scene you can use the cheat menu to unlock Toyman and place him in the cells or you can keep hiring the villains untill others appear.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I think it comes from SR7 saying that he wants to be done with all cell content before 2021 ends, which also includes Wonder Woman.
What he wants, and the reality of the situation are two vastly different things. At the rate the game is progressing we'll be lucky to see the end of all current cell content before spring 2023.

Reactions: seniorboop

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

I have heard from some people that later levels that certain characters appear less if you have already hired certain ones. I haven't tested the latest release though.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What's better (more interesting?) Keeping the Audrey clone or the original?
As others have said there's no difference, you get both either way. But keep in mind, that once you give Vandal Savage an Audrey, the one you keep in the cells doesn't get any new content (at least, not for now). Whichever one you gave away gets more content in the Kasnia event.

Reactions: Nemo56

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I'm just wondering if we'll see missing content like MB scenes for pretty much every heroine after (dont even remember who was the last one complete), Hawkgirl for example dont even have a slut costume, either way i'm waiting for the next update as always

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes