Constantine N7

Aug 28, 2018
Hello, Mercy's naked suits and lingerie with hair down won't open , can anyone know how to fix this? And how open leash with Lois and Mercy?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hello, Mercy's naked suits and lingerie with hair down won't open , can anyone know how to fix this? And how open leash with Lois and Mercy?
Yeah the outfits for mercy unlocking don't quite work (can't really be fixed)
You have to do a certain amount of content with both Mercy and Lois and I think done at least one leash scene with Lois.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Good things usually come in pairs and the next update of SU will be no different!
When one sister loves you, the other may find you disagreeable. When one sister is a wild firecracker . . . The other is far more poignant. She will be the Yin to her sister's Yang.
Enjoy a first look at what Starfire has to offer in the coming update . . . And far more insight into Starfire's relationship with her new friend . . . Lex.
For her sister will have a far more opposite problem with him . . .
Good things usually come in pairs and the next update of SU will be no different!
When one sister loves you, the other may find you disagreeable. When one sister is a wild firecracker . . . The other is far more poignant. She will be the Yin to her sister's Yang.
Enjoy a first look at what Starfire has to offer in the coming update . . . And far more insight into Starfire's relationship with her new friend . . . Lex.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

You've seen the willing Yin, but what of the difficult Yang?
Truly the opposite of her other Tamaranean half, this mood swinging sweetheart... Actually has a heart, deep inside. Difficult, stubborn, and yet also strangely submissive are what best describes this beautiful but deadly Yang.
Enjoy the second look at the coming update as you unravel Blackfire... and see how this stubborn Princess describes "friendship".
Because you've seen each separately... But what happens when you bring these
Tamaraneans together?

You've seen the willing Yin, but what of the difficult Yang?
Truly the opposite of her other Tamaranean half, this mood swinging sweetheart... Actually has a heart, deep inside. Difficult, stubborn, and yet also strangely submissive are what best describes this beautiful but deadly Yang.
Enjoy the second look at the coming update as you unravel Blackfire... and see how this stubborn Princess describes "friendship".
Because you've seen each separately... But what happens when you bring these
Tamaraneans together?

mosnew

Jul 12, 2020
very new here big fan of DC characters. would love to but cant play the game. Can anyone help me with where i can find all the pinups of the game?

Reactions: Ssato243

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Is Circe's content bugged I have done reset the Yacht and Halloween event at least 20 times by now and reset the day over 200 times, she will not appear in Tala's shop no matter what I do.

Oct 25, 2018

So, how low are the chances that the next release would be before september? At this point the bimontly releases are a joke...

Reactions: uberbomb

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So, how low are the chances that the next release would be before september? At this point the bimontly releases are a joke...
It took 14 days (from the first teaser) last time for the build to get released. Which would correspond to the 28th (for this month) though the 31st/1st of September is more likely.

Reactions: vireker

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is Circe's content bugged I have done reset the Yacht and Halloween event at least 20 times by now and reset the day over 200 times, she will not appear in Tala's shop no matter what I do.
Yes it is. You have to use the cheat system to unlock her for now. (Or wait until a version comes out where unlocking her is fixed.)

• Sad
Reactions: NutGuy and xMendoza

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Yes it is. You have to use the cheat system to unlock her for now. (Or wait until a version comes out where unlocking her is fixed.)
fuck me then, literally spent probably 2 hours retrying both events and resetting the day to get her, guess i'll wait

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
But, is it really a "teaser week" ?
I know they do this before release but no mention of a teasing week, no release schedule. I think it will be for september.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
But, is it really a "teaser week" ?
I know they do this before release but no mention of a teasing week, no release schedule. I think it will be for september.
Teaser week hasn't been mentioned but two teasers have been released. The best way to figure out releases is to look at previous patterns of releases.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes