Jul 11, 2020
So I was looking through the art pack that came with the most recent update, and I noticed this Lois costume I hadn't seen before or mentioned in the changelog. Any idea how to get it? Obviously it involves Toyman somehow

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
So I was looking through the art pack that came with the most recent update, and I noticed this Lois costume I hadn't seen before or mentioned in the changelog. Any idea how to get it? Obviously it involves Toyman somehow
Yeah that's an old skin. Just leave toyman in your cell area in your room. Skip a day and go back to Lois.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
put toy man in the defense station takes a couple of day's have to talk to her a couple of times then to him he asks you to do a heist and that outfit is the reward

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I just hope after he finishes the rest of the heroines cell scenes he stops adding random cell Characters. I need more meat for the GS/MB!!! (I will always suggest this, villainesses should be able to work at the businesses too. I don't care that roulette said at the beginning no one wanted to see naked villains. Her ass can go work there too.) The masses demand it! Plus leash scenes need to have a borrow option so I can lend the heroines/villainesses that slight me to the dregs that go to the club. Also finally...please let me put Mercy on a leash. She has been giving TOO much attitude and not enough pussy.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I just hope after he finishes the rest of the heroines cell scenes he stops adding random cell Characters. I need more meat for the GS/MB!!! (I will always suggest this, villainesses should be able to work at the businesses too. I don't care that roulette said at the beginning no one wanted to see naked villains. Her ass can go work there too.) The masses demand it! Plus leash scenes need to have a borrow option so I can lend the heroines/villainesses that slight me to the dregs that go to the club. Also finally...please let me put Mercy on a leash. She has been giving TOO much attitude and not enough pussy.
That seems to be more of the plan for 2022 (adding private room stuff etc) He likes variety so I would expect new character stuff probably for events. I remember also said with villain ladies that if he added one to the GL then people would expect it for every characters etc so I would not expect Bordello Roulette content. In terms of Mercy on a leash huh, hard to say how that will go.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
That seems to be more of the plan for 2022 (adding private room stuff etc) He likes variety so I would expect new character stuff probably for events. I remember also said with villain ladies that if he added one to the GL then people would expect it for every characters etc so I would not expect Bordello Roulette content. In terms of Mercy on a leash huh, hard to say how that will go.
I just want to be a true villain and ruin everyone in this game.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
In terms of Mercy on a leash huh, hard to say how that will go.
Given the priority of this game is to ensure that every character has every possible bit of content, in-character behavior be damned, when Mercy finally gets her cell content finished you'll definitely be able to leash her and she'll just be a bit of a brat about it.

As for extending the leash sequences to forcing the girls to fuck strangers, I'd be all for it (except that it'd be a massive amount of work to add such scenes for every character). After all, just imagine the absolute freak-out that the anti-NTR people who are already deeply comfortable with this game for being a brothel management sim would have. It'd be worth the price of admission all on its own.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Given the priority of this game is to ensure that every character has every possible bit of content, in-character behavior be damned, when Mercy finally gets her cell content finished you'll definitely be able to leash her and she'll just be a bit of a brat about it.

As for extending the leash sequences to forcing the girls to fuck strangers, I'd be all for it (except that it'd be a massive amount of work to add such scenes for every character). After all, just imagine the absolute freak-out that the anti-NTR people who are already deeply comfortable with this game for being a brothel management sim would have. It'd be worth the price of admission all on its own.
The leash content kind of goes against the Prison scene where she has none of it but yeah it could happen.

On the NTR aspect of Leash content. I don't think he's going in that direction though I may be wrong. I think the closest would be getting more futa content with the women.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
The leash content kind of goes against the Prison scene where she has none of it but yeah it could happen.

On the NTR aspect of Leash content. I don't think he's going in that direction though I may be wrong. I think the closest would be getting more futa content with the women.
NTR? In a slave trainer game??? Why that just rustles my jimmies.
If he does decide to go in that direction I'd be all for it though.
Another idea struck me, he is introducing more duo scenes with various characters and I'm gonna suggest Vixen and Cheetah pairing since they are both animalistic and thanks to the device, always in heat :)
(I know vixen and hawkgirl have a licking scene because of them both dating Green Lantern but eh.)

pepeluis2021

Jul 20, 2021
Hi. What is the difference with the Rebuilt version? It is better to play that version? I have started to play the original version and is very good. Best regards

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hi. What is the difference with the Rebuilt version? It is better to play that version? I have started to play the original version and is very good. Best regards
The Rebuilt version is a Renpy remake that was abandoned and has barely any content in it. It'll most likely never be finished. Just ignore it unless you're curious.

Reactions: xMendoza

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The Rebuilt version is a Renpy remake that was abandoned and has barely any content in it. It'll most likely never be finished. Just ignore it unless you're curious.
Still Unity, just made by an actual programmer and in without the ancient Unity/Fungus version SU is stuck with.

Reactions: haooni and Ssato243
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes