popober

Jun 9, 2017
Fuck me. Yet another reason to regret being forced to reformat my PC. Does anyone have a save up to the previous update?

SenatorSpoon

Mar 5, 2021
Does anyone know how I can progress with Darci? I saw a scene exposing his new cybernetic body, but then every time I go to the "robotic" part of the laboratory, the same scene repeats. Can someone tell me how to progress? Thank you.
she should be in a cell now

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Well, in fact I did not understand that after the scene or I saw his new body, she was transferred to a cell. Thank you to those who have answered me, all the same.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Remember Darci, that strange supermodel that appeared in one episode of Superman and one episode of Static Shock? No? Well, Sunsetriders7 did.

Jesus, he really is going to adapt every girl from the DCAU, the absolute madman!

You can tell Gunsmoke is a really dedicated fan of the old DCAU cartoons, a lot of these more minor characters I can't even remember. Like, Audrey only ever showed up in one episode. I'm all for it, I hope more minor or less known characters get some love. My personal hope is that Ro from Zeta Project eventually shows up (nevermind that she's not born yet, I'm sure there can be time travel or something!)
You're right, it's easy to forget that Audrey was a one-episode character considering how much content she has in the game (and there's still more to come).

I am certain they'll bring out time travel in future updates. It's definitely happening before they do Marvel girls (that would probably be its own game anyway.)

Time travel gives you the Dee Dees, Dana, Melanie, Queen, Inque, Curare, Aquagirl, Max, Ro, ...

The Dee Dees would be pretty popular, I'm sure. Ro is rather obscure and less likely, but if Sunset likes her then she could be added next update if he feels like it. She's very cute so I wouldn't complain!
My personal dream addition for time travel would be from Batman Beyond. An on-model Max would be very fun to play with.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any way to get fast text in this game like in renpy? Holy shit waiting for text to scroll is slow. Feel like the scroll speed is designed for a sslllooowwww ass reader.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
What warrants the use of 10 GB disk space for a purely drawn game???

And, how about making a compressed release for us who would never ever spend so much space on drawn CG?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes