Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Why Darci Mason? she only made an appearance in 2 shows one episode each.... While Wonder woman is in every episode of justice league animated series and other shows and movies.... Wonder woman needs new Contact.

Reactions: kamibell

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I thought we would get a Threesome with the two sisters...
Not a bad update though,
It's what they were advertising in the Patreon posts. What with "Bringing them together" Yin Yang nonsense.
Definitely misleading. Not sure if on purpose or if Sunset couldn't get the code to work and said fuck it, as has happened before.
But if the latter is true, it's funny that he took forever to release this update and still had to cut content.

mr.animetits

Aug 14, 2019
For any who dont know how to unlock darci. you go to the lab and keep doing the robotics till nothing new pops up then go to the villan hide out where youll meet her, then go back to robotics and keep doing it till she gets put in a cell if it doesn't advance check the villan hide out again and the go back to robotics

Reactions: GiornoX

jackfox147

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone know how (or if) you can get the Mercy "youth" jean shorts and tanktop animation in vault ? The one where she first meets Lex Luther?

Also how hard would it be to make that an outfit choice for Mercy (asking from a nuts and bolts persective, i have no idea how this stuff works. )

Reactions: RRSN

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Remember Darci, that strange supermodel that appeared in one episode of Superman and one episode of Static Shock? No? Well, Sunsetriders7 did.

Jesus, he really is going to adapt every girl from the DCAU, the absolute madman!

You're right, it's easy to forget that Audrey was a one-episode character considering how much content she has in the game (and there's still more to come).

I am certain they'll bring out time travel in future updates. It's definitely happening before they do Marvel girls (that would probably be its own game anyway.)

Time travel gives you the Dee Dees, Dana, Melanie, Queen, Inque, Curare, Aquagirl, Max, Ro, ...

The Dee Dees would be pretty popular, I'm sure. Ro is rather obscure and less likely, but if Sunset likes her then she could be added next update if he feels like it. She's very cute so I wouldn't complain!
My personal dream addition for time travel would be from Batman Beyond. An on-model Max would be very fun to play with.
Meanwhile we are still missing Fire from JLU...

Reactions: Cuck man

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
how to unlock Darcy?
i visit robotics 4 times and nothing.
Edit:after that visit the hideout (where you hire the supervillans)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandaroi

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I am completely lost. Just started the game, made enough money to create a second Device, but cannot figure out how to "capture" anyone so I have more than one Dancer. Are there no guides or directions on how the mechanics are supposed to work?

Nevermind, I figured it out. The Capture option wasn't in the Defense section first time I looked, so didn't know to look there. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I must say I was surprised to see the robotics lab finally used. I did wonder how that would be involved. I assumed it would be for metallo or brainiac.

I was okay with the Blackfire and Starfire content but was disappointed when you did not get any new content when Blackfire is your henchwomen or any different dialogue with Starfire the terrible.

Darci was the highlight for me personally and I realise the reason for the maid costume was probably a call back to the SR7 comic he did

Does anyone else though think the maid costume is being overused though ? Just wondering

Overall okay but felt it was missing something

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes