waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
What's that new Patreon entry's supposed to mean? That there was another planned update at the end of this month? What's supposed to be in it?

PZvor22

Feb 1, 2019
is artemis glitched for anyone else, I go to her cell after unlocking it and when I try talking to her the ui vanishes and I can't do anything and have to close the game and restart it.

George Ambers

Jul 24, 2018
could anyone hook me up with a mac save? i had issues getting the app to open on my new mac(big sur) and for some reason my .plist from my old system doesnt show saves in game. i appreciate it

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
The content is not bad but I expected that the content would be like the previous one that there were more characters to see if in the next they have any more and it is more widespread

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The content is not bad but I expected that the content would be like the previous one that there were more characters to see if in the next they have any more and it is more widespread
It's the tradeoff for getting the build out in 2 months vs almost 3 and a half months from last release. Plus it's nice having more of a spotlight because honestly, there was so much content last release that even I can't remember who got what.

Oct 8, 2017
I'm seeing typos and want to go in and fix them, does anybody here have any idea how to edit files for a game like this? Not used to how closed off all the assets are, don't know much about unity.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Black fire really has the best sex scene in this game so far.
Aight everyone, let's take bets...next update:
Zatanna or WW?

Spider456

Sep 26, 2020
Just tried playing the game but it will just open a window says it is made with unity and then nothing will happen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes