armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Remember when this was a "Game" and not a VN with map movement and had monthly updates, 5 Years ago ?
Not really.Back then SU was still in it's intro period.And hardly can be called a game.
5 years ago WW was having only a dance and 1(not 2) strip scene at GS.Same situation with Supergirl and Hawkgirl.
And we just get Catwoman.And Lois a month or two before that.
BTW 5 years ago-first releases for both DMD and STS.
You pretty much answered the question , WW is very popular, he's holding her to be one of the last girls, probably november/december or later
You nailed it:)

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Black fire really has the best sex scene in this game so far.
Aight everyone, let's take bets...next update:
Zatanna or WW?
Just because everyone is expecting WW to be the last,to troll us he can keep Zatanna instead.
No matter the order we get them I want Wonder Woman's update to be something like this
Wonder Woman
Superwoman
Audrey
Wonder Woman+Superwoman
Wonder Woman+Audrey
Wonder Woman+Circe
Wonder Woman+Cheetah

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Just because everyone is expecting WW to be the last,to troll us he can keep Zatanna instead.
No matter the order we get them I want Wonder Woman's update to be something like this
Wonder Woman
Superwoman
Audrey
Wonder Woman+Superwoman
Wonder Woman+Audrey
Wonder Woman+Circe
Wonder Woman+Cheetah
You forgot WW + Giganta.

Reactions: armion82

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Darci and Starfire slut costumes is what i like to see, i waited literally years for slut costumes for Canary and Huntress, the first one was ok, but huntress was fucking disapointing lol

Remove Blackfire from the Henchwoman position if you have her selected
That's funny. Cause I love Huntress's slut outfit.

Wodyetia

May 1, 2017
Why is there such a high demand for WW content? Every page I scrolled had at least 1 person asking her content.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes