KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Well that update was unexpected, but in a good way even if the posts leading to it were quite misleading...

Just finished playing the new stuff and my thoughts will be in the spoiler below as usual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy here.

Reasonable amount of content with good quality + reduced delays + misleading teasers = pretty decent overall. 8/10

anyone has a savedata?

Look at the previous pages, don't be lazy.

Why is there such a high demand for WW content? Every page I scrolled had at least 1 person asking her content.

Well she is pretty popular, but yes the begging got old really fast.

That's funny. Cause I love Huntress's slut outfit.

Different opinions, absolute normal, can't say I'm a big fan, but I apreciatte the theme SR7 was aiming for.

Here are all new scenes from the update

Can you update my friend?
Someone posted a updated save a few pages back, go search it, also avoid doubleposting, the mods hate that.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well that update was unexpected, but in a good way even if the posts leading to it were quite misleading...

Just finished playing the new stuff and my thoughts will be in the spoiler below as usual.

For the lazy here.

Reasonable amount of content with good quality + reduced delays + misleading teasers = pretty decent overall. 8/10

Look at the previous pages, don't be lazy.

Well she is pretty popular, but yes the begging got old really fast.

Different opinions, absolute normal, can't say I'm a big fan, but I apreciatte the theme SR7 was aiming for.

Here are all new scenes from the update

Someone posted a updated save a few pages back, go search it, also avoid doubleposting, the mods hate that.
I'm telling you now. Since Darci name dropped her, I want Lana Lang and her sweet pootang. Lex is about to write a song about her so hopefully she shakes hands with his Wang. SEX LUTHOR

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
Hey, i can't seem to find the tutorial for loading a save file on windows. Any helping hand?

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Just because everyone is expecting WW to be the last,to troll us he can keep Zatanna instead.
No matter the order we get them I want Wonder Woman's update to be something like this
Wonder Woman
Superwoman
Audrey
Wonder Woman+Superwoman
Wonder Woman+Audrey
Wonder Woman+Circe
Wonder Woman+Cheetah
It's true that an update on Wonder Woman it would be fine, it's the only heroine that can be kept prisoner who does not yet have sex scenes, all the others now have that Starfire and Blackfire have had their update.

The only exception is Superwoman (the alternative version of Wonder Woman), and Audrey that can be kept who has no scenes in her cell apart from striptease, dance and spanking scenes.

I hope it will also end up being entitled to new scenes, that we are not limited to the scenes we can have in Kasnia.

Otherwise in the characters who do not have sexual scenes, there is still Zatanna and Catwoman.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020

jesus christ finally we got an update and starfire is finally completed. Someone has got to update the changelog above cause I was wondering what the heck is it 2.3.3 but changelog is still back at 2.3.2, resulting me to think that its still on patreon and no one leaked it yet. Nonetheless, thanks for the great review, gonna have a looksee of the long awaited starfire scenes.

FreeCookie

May 9, 2017
I hope there will be more Exhibition in the next update .More like every heroine and female villian just have one orgy party.
Do you really think that kind of content is coming anytime soon?
My guess is that the "base content" like cells and meta bordello etc. will be finished first.
Not that I wouldn't mind any special events. ;)

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Hopefully someone put in updates the changelog. As of so far, everything with Starfire and Blackfire is so hot! Naked sex! Throwing in with Darci. I mean, unexpected but like Lex says, a welcome addition. Yeah!

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Also I really hope we can get Lex's naked form. Literally his birthday suit, as he swings his dong. But I will never forget big titty futa Lex that was fun around here on F95 and Discord lmao

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It's true that an update on Wonder Woman it would be fine, it's the only heroine that can be kept prisoner who does not yet have sex scenes, all the others now have that Starfire and Blackfire have had their update.

The only exception is Superwoman (the alternative version of Wonder Woman), and Audrey that can be kept who has no scenes in her cell apart from striptease, dance and spanking scenes.

I hope it will also end up being entitled to new scenes, that we are not limited to the scenes we can have in Kasnia.

Otherwise in the characters who do not have sexual scenes, there is still Zatanna and Catwoman.
Don't forget Queen Bee:)

Reactions: Hentagram

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
There have been many characters called Superwoman in various parts of the DC multiverse. Most of the time Superwoman is an evil version of Wonder Woman from Earth-3. But since this game is mostly based on DC animated works it's like that one movie focused on Earth-3/the Crime Syndicate where that version of Superwoman is instead the Earth-3 version of Mary Baston/Mary Marvel for some reason.

Reactions: pt123 and KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes