nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
I have the bug when Supergirls slut outfit is not unlocking. Which registry key needs to be edited to unlock it?

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Wish so much for a Bicondova/Selina Kyle for next up...
But at least, this update focused on 2 heroines most fans wanted. And Darci is, well a very pleasant surprise :love:

Jul 11, 2020
I'm seeing typos and want to go in and fix them, does anybody here have any idea how to edit files for a game like this? Not used to how closed off all the assets are, don't know much about unity.
Honestly all the ESL typos and language errors in the game get kind of annoying, especially when a lot of the same phrases are reused over and over again. I'd go in and fix them myself, but I've not got the first clue about coding and SU's code is apparently notoriously messy so I don't even know if it's a feasible idea

Reactions: zellmen

zellmen

Aug 19, 2021
Honestly all the ESL typos and language errors in the game get kind of annoying, especially when a lot of the same phrases are reused over and over again. I'd go in and fix them myself, but I've not got the first clue about coding and SU's code is apparently notoriously messy so I don't even know if it's a feasible idea
I tried to find some dialogue text file, but I didn't know where to get it.

SmokeyBrown69

Sep 30, 2019
I loaded the 2.3.3 save that was posted here yesterday and for some reason all of the girls are greyed out except zatanna in the bordello and glamour slam. Anyone got a fix?

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
I loaded the 2.3.3 save that was posted here yesterday and for some reason all of the girls are greyed out except zatanna in the bordello and glamour slam. Anyone got a fix?
The girls are probably in the cells already. If you want them in the bordello or glamour slam you have to reset their devices (in the labs) which will remove them from the cells.

Jun 25, 2018
so with the new update are there any new wonder woman content ? i dont see any info on change-log atm.
She is mostly likely going to be the last character finished. The game is a lot of fun, but WW is the top of the food chain, so they'll string her content along and draw it out as long as possible. That is my theory. They know the majority want WW action.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
now i find other bug in arthemis when i talk the game freeze and no continue more. Is same bug ,same of superwoman.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I found a bug in the new version. Having Blackfire give a boobjob while wearing her slave outfit results in a floating Blackfire head without her body or Luthor's dick bring visible. Anyone else having this issue?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys i want to play the new update and a lot of content is in the private room
the problem is i cant put heroes in the private room
is this a bug or im not dooing something right?
zatanna is the only one i can m Screenshot 2021-09-06 082222.png ove

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes