witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah thats not the best way to do it. I guess just waiting for a published Mac version is ready. Is anyone wiling to buy it lol?
Honestly it'd be smarter to just use asset studio and rip the damn images then just upload em cause that way you can just shop your scenes like lollapoza did. There haven't been any animated scenes since Roulette back at the start so its not like it would be any different than playing the game and having to endure the bad plot lol

Win users will have to do that though since Asset Studio i don't think's on the mac, its annoying cause i really frickn was waiting on updates for WW and Superwoman damn it, like 2 of the best buff babes and 0 love form em damn it

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, those are only two options. They can't code or only want to whinge. Those are the only two reasons people aren't offering to do SR7s work for free while he is getting paid to do that work.
I wouldn't say that those are the only reasons for such a choice. While I certainly won't claim to be an expert coder, and any criticisms I've laid against the state of the game stem from personal experience with (and distaste of) automated tools in general rather than being personal attacks against Sunset (haven't met the guy, so I can't say anything about him tbh), there is a general attitude I keep stumbling upon in coding circles:

Anyone who's worth their salt as a programmer should stay out of game development, as that's not where the money is.

While there certainly is the argument that making games is all about la pasión and not about the money, my cynical counterpoint to that is it only applies when it's your personal project. If you're brought on to work on someone else's project? Then it's a job, plain and simple, and you should be paid what you're worth. And while there has been a lot of talk out of one's arse in this thread, both in support of and against Sunset, I'd wager the ones who know what they are talking about realize they can do better than whatever money this game would offer them (and they probably are as well).

Edit: A few hours later it has occurred to me that I may have aimed this at the wrong post. Damn it panda, this is why you buy coffee before you go posting, not the other way around...

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

dx25682

May 11, 2021
I
Honestly it'd be smarter to just use asset studio and rip the damn images then just upload em cause that way you can just shop your scenes like lollapoza did. There haven't been any animated scenes since Roulette back at the start so its not like it would be any different than playing the game and having to endure the bad plot lol

Win users will have to do that though since Asset Studio i don't think's on the mac, its annoying cause i really frickn was waiting on updates for WW and Superwoman damn it, like 2 of the best buff babes and 0 love form em damn it
i don’t get why there isn’t a Mac 2.3.4 file availed but a windows one is. Gunsmoke Games head openly is ok with this site putting up the file, so it’s not even pirating. A very strange predicament. We need to get the Mac file somehow.

Reactions: Testerguy19

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Lmao fuck this guy.

An entire pointless rant just spent creating excuses for his ass. I can't believe how this mfer is writing all this self-pity bullshit. He lives in a fairy-tale world where he is making MANY times what he asked for on patreon and still has the balls to say "but if we ask more for a coder you guys don't give it."

Holy fuck, dude. Your goal for the "makings of a legitimate studio" is MUCH lower than what you are making. Where is all that money going then, if not to the studio?

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Hi, boys) Does someone know, will Sunsetriders7 continue drawing X-Men Evolution arts? I really miss it and want to see his new arts from this show)

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just noticed the content for Darcy Mason - anyone know how to start that in-game?
robotics lab to start, then go there several days til its complete, then go to the hideout and find her, spend the next few days in robotics fixing her, and she moves to a cell

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well fuck, I just realized this game is kinda meaningless for me...
You can never get any of the girls pregnant, they forget about the sex in the morning, and you never take anyone's first time so there are no consequences.... They are all just the same actions with a simple face/palette swapped bodies.
Well fuck...

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Well fuck, I just realized this game is kinda meaningless for me...
You can never get any of the girls pregnant, they forget about the sex in the morning, and you never take anyone's first time so there are no consequences.... They are all just the same actions with a simple face/palette swapped bodies.
Well fuck...
So what's you point exactly? the art's great no matter which character's story scene you're reading and fapping to. No matter where you go on the internet you'll be hard press to find anything that looks as close the original animations period. So Stfu about the art and let you imagination run wild on who ever you fav toon is. I bet you've come back to this game many many times just to fap to whoever because of how great and close to animation they look. I know I have ty GunSmoke.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes