Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
There is a bug in 2.3.4 When you try to have sex with Audery in her cell only her eyes and mouth and crotch show up on screen but if you watch it from the vault it shows up correctly
What are you running it on because I don't have that bug?

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
They're supposed to be once every two months, they're usually once every ten to twelve weeks, SR7 takes a full month off around this time every year so there's probably not going to be another update until March.
true but you need one additional month since he still get hangover from christmas party in january

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
There is a bug in 2.3.4 When you try to have sex with Audery in her cell only her eyes and mouth and crotch show up on screen but if you watch it from the vault it shows up correctly
think someone mentioned it and it being based on the clothes she is wearing

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Will WW and SW get finished next update?
Will Zatanna ever have cell content?
Will Mercy ever be finished?
How about Catwoman?
Morgaine Le Fay content when?
Queen Bee?

MB content for the girls?

Will GSG ever add what I want? (Please???? I just want more capturable heroines and villains to work at the GS and Bordello. Add Pantha from Teen Titans because I want thiccc latina masked wrestler with abs)

Find out next time: same bat time, same bat channel!

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Will WW and SW get finished next update?
Will Zatanna ever have cell content?
Will Mercy ever be finished?
How about Catwoman?
Morgaine Le Fay content when?
Queen Bee?

MB content for the girls?

Will GSG ever add what I want? (Please???? I just want more capturable heroines and villains to work at the GS and Bordello. Add Pantha from Teen Titans because I want thiccc latina masked wrestler with abs)

Find out next time: same bat time, same bat channel!
Impossible to know. It has already been shown that we can't trust any announced road-map as they will change their mind at any point before the release, to we will only know when they will get finished when we see it in the change-log when an update gets released.

Reactions: GucciGang69

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Impossible to know. It has already been shown that we can't trust any announced road-map as they will change their mind at any point before the release, to we will only know when they will get finished when we see it in the change-log when an update gets released.
yeah tell me about it, like i'm just gonna bet on the next update being some obscure or incomplete character who hasn't been done in ages like fuckin star girl or zatana at this point. fuck me you know its worse than that? cause they also wanna throw in the stupid cosplay stuff? they teased like korra and azula ages ago too but like last time fuck all happened so expect more of that bullsheet

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
yeah tell me about it, like i'm just gonna bet on the next update being some obscure or incomplete character who hasn't been done in ages like fuckin star girl or zatana at this point. fuck me you know its worse than that? cause they also wanna throw in the stupid cosplay stuff? they teased like korra and azula ages ago too but like last time fuck all happened so expect more of that bullsheet
I'm sure next one will be say, Knockout. But only after the "Tease week" is nothing but Catwoman pics.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hm maybe.

He said 2021 he was going to work on cells and 2022 he was going to work on events but yeah maybe we will get more cell stuff too.
If he don't finish WW,SW and Zatanna and instead work on events,he will surely lose a lot of patrons.
And I doubt he will ever menage to recover from that.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
If he don't finish WW,SW and Zatanna and instead work on events,he will surely lose a lot of patrons.
And I doubt he will ever menage to recover from that.
Yeah I could see him adding Zee in there first due to the annoyance of adding WW.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes