RogerZaz1001

Nov 8, 2021
Can someone tell me how long and how to get poison ivy. I am stuck with the default three hero, louis , raven and starlight for a long time. No heist no special event showing up. No guide for this . If anyone have step guide let me know

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
And whats up with Meta Bordello? What can you do there?
Make more money. Watch the heroines get f**ked. Have Lex f**k most of them in the private room(a couple of them still don't have scenes). etc.
Basically, it's just another place to send heroines you've captured. Just make sure to switch which ones are working there every ten days or so.

RogerZaz1001

Nov 8, 2021
Make more money. Watch the heroines get f**ked. Have Lex f**k most of them in the private room(a couple of them still don't have scenes). etc.
Basically, it's just another place to send heroines you've captured. Just make sure to switch which ones are working there every ten days or so.
Dud i am barely progressing after cloning. I am getting no new heros. How long will it take to progress?

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Can someone tell me how long and how to get poison ivy. I am stuck with the default three hero, louis , raven and starlight for a long time. No heist no special event showing up. No guide for this . If anyone have step guide let me know
You have to go through the Prison Event to get Poison Ivy. To do that, earn enough money, and eventually Lex will receive a visit from Gorilla Grodd. Do some heists for Grodd and eventually Lex will end up in prison. Go through the event to unlock the ability to "Jailbreak" the villains you meet in jail. After that, Ivy, and the rest you help escape, will randomly show up at the Legion Hideout. You can hire Ivy there.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Dud i am barely progressing after cloning. I am getting no new heros. How long will it take to progress?
How far along are you exactly? How many heroines have you captured so far?
I'm not going to lie, there is a LOT of money grinding and repeatedly talking to people in this game. If that's not for you, you can skip some of the grind by cheating. Press "C" when looking at the map of Metropolis. In addition, and I wouldn't recommend it but, you could also try downloading someone else's save files(I won't provide them but others here might).
If you're determined to not cheat, you're going to need money to build "Devices" and hire villains to capture new heroines. In addition, you need to talk to Roulette at Glamour Slam to unlock new heroines to capture.
Money can be earned slow and steady by sending captured heroines to work at Glamour Slam(Just make sure you change which heroines are working every 5 days or so). You can also check the Legion Hideout to hire villains to send on heists(I recommend Shade for the best results early on) for decent chunks of cash, as well as special Quest related heists.
New heroines can be unlocked to be captured by talking to Roulette in her Glamour Slam office and/or giving her money. Eventually, you will unlock new locations and events.
Like I said, it can be a long grind. But, if you like cartoon nudity, and don't mind the occasional bug or glitch, it's worth it. In my opinion anyway.

z270

Aug 28, 2021
hi everybody can someone plz tell me if the pictures of wonder woman and superwoman are available to download and if anyone knows how plz tell me

rance4747

May 25, 2018
hi everybody can someone plz tell me if the pictures of wonder woman and superwoman are available to download and if anyone knows how plz tell me
You want a game rip, or just hope for the specific set that was not yet implemented? If the latter than good luck with that, the closest think you can get to early accsess is either watching the very end of his Picarto stream saves, go patreon, or go lurking into his discord and hoping for some posts like he did way back.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
--i think i had 3 or so yacht events...and nothing occuring lately... any triggers or day skips only?
nothing in the office, there is some reset button but it sounds like it resets everything related to the event sequnce/progression.

--should girls be out of cells to participate (=without their device being fully locked) ?
caz i mostly saw some new secondary chars.

--i did some second cloning
(given the guides...could be audrey as i didnot see terra dead and had some convoz with vandal guy npc)
i think choices were: keep clone or keep original, most likely i chose the latter. will it affect anything?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes