evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Can Harley Quinn be assigned in the Glamour Slam? Meta Bordello?
After her dances for Lex, she seemed interested to do so.
Even Lex said he would talk to Roulette about her, but still havent done so.
Am I missing something?

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
So the only way to get Crush is to have WW and few other girls in the Bordello?
Damn, they are sitting in their cells for ages, is there another way? I don't see her name in the cheat page where you could unlock some girls

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
nope harly can not go there and the only way i now to get crush is for i think her father to keep fucking the girls he does tell he gets in way over his head in det

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97
May 26, 2020
Can Harley Quinn be assigned in the Glamour Slam? Meta Bordello?
After her dances for Lex, she seemed interested to do so.
Even Lex said he would talk to Roulette about her, but still havent done so.
Am I missing something?
No, only the main heroes that we're able to catch can be assigned to the GS and Meta Bordello.

So the only way to get Crush is to have WW and few other girls in the Bordello?
Damn, they are sitting in their cells for ages, is there another way? I don't see her name in the cheat page where you could unlock some girls
Looks like the only way is to have Supergirl/WW/Hawkgirl in the Bordello, see Lobo a few times having his fun with them, then after that you should be able to hire Lobo after having a conversation with him, don't remember if it was in the office of the Bordello or just happens after clicking on the Bordello. Post Lobo to the Bordello, see him have fun a couple more times, and then have him do a heist or two. Then go back to the Bordello, and it should say he owes money to Lex, and then he'll go find Crush and bring her to you. If you need to get them out of their cages, you'll need to reset their machine thing and upgrade it again.

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you got to go to the room above were the cell's and you rome is and go to upgrade devices and make them out

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you. Now how do you add them?
Also here's the link for those that dont know where it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-4-gunsmoke-games.326/page-629#post-2368959
Click on your account, find "Signatures" and then you'll see "Edit signature" and basically you can do whatever the fuck you want by copy and pasting the signature urls on any game that provides it, you can also preview it before saving like how I'm replying to your message

Reactions: BasedAnon

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Okay, I finally got to 2.3.4 thanks to the copy and paste of the data file, and it's very fucking good. A bit lackluster though, they promised those changelogs, and it's like 2/3 delivered. Here's to the next update I guess. I'm sure like what others have said, still buggy as remains in every update but that always leads to more fixes like a cycle. Of course I appreciate the cute sex that Kara and Babs have, probably my favourite more than Audrey (almost perfect if anal wasn't a bit buggy), two Harleys and Superwoman + WW.

Problem is no matter how many times Cheshire is set as henchwoman, she doesn't show up at Artemis' blowjob scenes, which is hot af.

And a question, on my first save slot, which I've been using since I started playing, Volcana doesn't show up in vault scenes. Presumably what my search in threads implies I need to redo the prison event even though I already got her unlocked and have her blowjob/sex/anal stuff in Lex's private room. Just need someone to double confirm that for me.

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
When will 2.3.4 be playable on Mac?
The only way to do it is to copy and paste the "data" folder from 2.3.4, then put it in 2.3.3. Works like a charm and you might as well just rename it to 2.3.4.

Steps:

1. Download 2.3.4. zip, extract then open, even though it won't work for any Mac users.
2. Click "show package contents" on the dropdown that appears. Go through contents and click on resources. Copy only the "data" folder.
3. Do the same for 2.3.3, which is your current game version. Also go through contents and resources, but only delete the "data" folder.
4. Copy and paste the previous folder from 2.3.4 onto 2.3.3

(This was thanks to blueeeeeeeee222's mention of how to play the new version/2.3.4).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I ask again. How is the new WW content as i haven't downloaded and playes this update that came a month ago. Can we finally max her out past the lasso?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Unfortunately, the answer is no:cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why isn't this changelog in the OP?

Thank you kindly. Well, at least the blowjobs are in! I guess its just a matter of several more years! Eh. What the heck happened with the development of this game..

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes