fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
Did they take the ability to get superpowers for lex out of the game? if not then how do i get them cause i did the Grod stuff and just wound up in prison doing the prison content. Did I miss something?

fujikuro01

May 14, 2020
Question, how can I put girls in cells?
pick one of the captured superheroines if their device is upgraded to max level then you can post them to the bordello! To get them to report to a cell you have to upgrade their device 1 more time by clicking the unlock button and pay one last time to unlock yet another upgrade which will make them report to a cell.

WARNING: If you do this final upgrade the selected superheroine can no longer work at the glamor slam or the bordello unless you are willing to reset their device back to level 1 and pay to re-upgraded it back to max level minus the special unlockable "cell upgrade"

Last edited:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
How many items are supposedly for sale in Tala's shop? I only have 3, plus the leash. Are there any more? I maxed out her building already, but items arent showing up. That is if there are supposedly more.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I'd rather have GSG fix your game than add more heroines/villains to the game. If they can exchange the engine for a better one, that is easier and more practical, that would make your work much faster. I always see people asking for more characters, I sometimes get bored playing that, because the gameplay doesn't change and there are things that get to be discouraging. We are already in the year 2022, will the game continue as it is? I know it's not a very comfortable game to play but it has great art and scenes, but it is necessary to have a small fix of the problems. As the guy said above, SuperWoman just got new content, now it has scenes in MB, so you have to reset your device to you can put it in the MB and then having to increase the level of your device and put her back in the cell.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
It's still disappointing that the scene replays in the vault have no dialogue in them, it seems like it would be pretty easy to implement, and it makes thing like introduction replays completely pointless, since you might as well just look at a jpeg.
This is the main reason I've stopped playing this game tbh.
What's the point in unlocking the content if I can't even replay it properly?
I have to do a milion game saves or literally play the game from the very beginning to see how I turn let's say Artemis into a slut again.
This is simply unacceptable.

Servitorus1870

Sep 9, 2021
I have the three starting heroines in my cells and have them "maxed out". How can i release them without resetting them? I haven't been able to see any of their costumes in the meta-bordello and was really looking forward to it.

John 1414

Jun 27, 2021
I have the three starting heroines in my cells and have them "maxed out". How can i release them without resetting them? I haven't been able to see any of their costumes in the meta-bordello and was really looking forward to it.
You dont release them when you do that upgrade, they become your prisoner in the cells. The cells is where most of the costumes will be unlocked. As far as I know there is no way around this tho.

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
pick one of the captured superheroines if their device is upgraded to max level then you can post them to the bordello! To get them to report to a cell you have to upgrade their device 1 more time by clicking the unlock button and pay one last time to unlock yet another upgrade which will make them report to a cell.

WARNING: If you do this final upgrade the selected superheroine can no longer work at the glamor slam or the bordello unless you are willing to reset their device back to level 1 and pay to re-upgraded it back to max level minus the special unlockable "cell upgrade"
OK! Thank you veryyyyyy much!

slowpersun

May 30, 2017

I'm sure by 2025 game will finally let you upgrade devices further... but at least they have stepped up their art asset game!

thenilegator

Jun 30, 2021
The Art style in this game looks familiar, like an animated series I might have watched, the lips in particular remind me of a particular art style. Does anyone know where they got he inspiration from?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes