Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
So there isnt a single kissing scene yet? At least for Mercy? She seems to be the main gal in the game, the closest to Luthor, and the only one Luthor seems to be afraid of, like some sort of husband afraid of his wife.
Nope ma dude, no love even for Mercy :( There's a scene where Mercy sits on Lex's face, though. But I'm not sure he's doing a proper job with his billionaire tongue there...

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
It's probably best to avoid this site for stuff like that until you are caught up or ignore all images somehow.
I go here for questions, like a recent one came to me.
I just freed Volcana but she doesnt show up at the Legion Hideout. Its been at least 5 days and still nothing. I got everyone hired already, except Atomic Skull. When I looked up at cheat mode, Parasite and Bizarro are supposedly available for hire already, the same with Volcana. But they havent shown up yet. Why? Obviously, Ive maxed the Legion Hideout.
This a bug? Or am I missing something? Volcana is the second I freed, Killer Frost was first and I havent captured her yet.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Curently there are no sex or anal scenes for either of em. SR7 didn't finish it on time.
I would say "BOOO!!" or "Weak..." but, quite frankly, considering this game's development schedule (or lack thereof), I'm just not surprised. But it is kind of annoying when some of Wonder Woman's options cause the game to bug out, would be nice if that got fixed before March/April.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I go here for questions, like a recent one came to me.
I just freed Volcana but she doesnt show up at the Legion Hideout. Its been at least 5 days and still nothing. I got everyone hired already, except Atomic Skull. When I looked up at cheat mode, Parasite and Bizarro are supposedly available for hire already, the same with Volcana. But they havent shown up yet. Why? Obviously, Ive maxed the Legion Hideout.
This a bug? Or am I missing something? Volcana is the second I freed, Killer Frost was first and I havent captured her yet.
RNG. The ones that appear on the hideout are rng, meaning even if hireable it could take some time.
I suggest just hiring everyone at once if you can, that gives the rng less options

Reactions: evilkitty97
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes