Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Just out of curiosity, has the dev considered bringing in some of the male Heroes to the Bordello in order to spice things up? As customers/patrons I mean.

Like Nightwing visiting Batgirl in one of the rooms. His reasoning for example could be that he feels real bad, but he always fancied Batgirl and she didn't like him back. Just an idea.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Just out of curiosity, has the dev considered bringing in some of the male Heroes to the Bordello in order to spice things up? As customers/patrons I mean.

Like Nightwing visiting Batgirl in one of the rooms. His reasoning for example could be that he feels real bad, but he always fancied Batgirl and she didn't like him back. Just an idea.
So like NTR?

• Love
Reactions: coba741

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Usually hearing something like this would be considered good news but in this scenario you have to consider its author.

I hope my pessimism ages like milk but I'm about 95% certain it won't. For the obscene amount of money this game receives in monthly financial support 2021 felt like bare minimal effort at the best of times.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

I could see maybe Bullock or someone like that but narratively doesn't make much sense for Nightwing to go there. If you count Batman Beyond as mainline dcau continuity that kinda situation wouldn't happen.

Reactions: Testerguy19

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021

Admittedly not a fan of this idea. Doesn't really make sense theme wise. The villains and plot as a whole barely makes sense tbh (it is a smut game after all). But to each his own, I don't think SR7 would be too keen on going this direction tho imo.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020

There is a scene where Detective Bullock shows up during Batgirl's leash visit to the Glamour Slam.
So, there's that at least.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Thanks for the replies guys, I hear you. Like I said, it was a passing thought.

Hmm I haven't unlocked that Bullock scene. It sounds pretty much like what I had in mind, only in the Glamour Slam instead of the Bordello. Perhaps considering the heroes was too much, but maybe some more neutral guys like Bullock or Dr Hamilton could work. Anyhow, I think I'll go try and unlock that scene :sneaky:

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
Wait a minute, so it went to a 3 month release cycle now? (That is already considering they take December off as usual)
Not officially. They say they are on a 2 month cycle, but it's been 2 and a half to 3 months between updates for a while. If they just started working on the update at the beginning of this month, I'd guess the update will be out mid to late March.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Should I read big things as Big Barda?
No. Never read into anything when it comes to Something Unlimited. If you even take the previews for the Starfire and Blackfire update you'll come to the conclusion that there'll be at least a threesome with them... only for them to not interact at all. Having any kind of hopes or expectations for Something Unlimited will only lead to disappointment since SR7 is creatively bankrupt and extremely lazy.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
No. Never read into anything when it comes to Something Unlimited. If you even take the previews for the Starfire and Blackfire update you'll come to the conclusion that there'll be at least a threesome with them... only for them to not interact at all. Having any kind of hopes or expectations for Something Unlimited will only lead to disappointment since SR7 is creatively bankrupt and extremely lazy.

Yeah what I've learnt from the last (nearly) 4 years of playing is that don't keep hopes too high up. We've been bamboozled and lied to for half of 2.3.4. Once in a while we'll feel like this with after having an optimistic mindset to approach what's big or good for the game to drop:
1642473326286.png

Reactions: Cyberious

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Any news on missing WW content???
March/April so that comes in soon--others have spoken before me. Regarding the Zatanna stream, which is great (we're long overdue for years) and her being a hot character, I think that's probably the last cell if you think about it, no one gets unlocked after that anymore. Idk what heroines or villains are gonna be planned. GSG and co should expand those cells to be planted if more content needs to be ushrered.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes