lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Not really sure about the scedule. Is there going te be an update at the end of this month?
No.
There are two scenarios:
1. Week of teasers will appear in the second half of February. Therefore, the update will be released in the first half of March.
2. Week of teasers will appear in the second half of March. The update will be released in April.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Superwoman most likely too
That's what you'd think, but the first update of 2021 was extremely small. Not to mention the fact that SR7 teased Wonder Woman for multiple updates in stream and we got nothing. Personally I'm expecting the rest of Wonder Woman and more bullshit with his OCs in Kasnia.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Viressa

May 24, 2018
In order to start the Halloween Event, I should finish all characters in the Yacht Event?
You don't have to, but the halloween event is kind of a sequel to the yacht event, so doing some storylines in the halloween event first might not make any sense. (Queen Bee's, for example.)

Reactions: Testerguy19

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You don't have to, but the halloween event is kind of a sequel to the yacht event, so doing some storylines in the halloween event first might not make any sense. (Queen Bee's, for example.)
So it starts automatically? So far I was only able to be with Mercy on the Yacht event, and its been almost a month after that, Halloween event isnt starting. How did it start with you? Who to talk to about it?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So it starts automatically? So far I was only able to be with Mercy on the Yacht event, and its been almost a month after that, Halloween event isnt starting. How did it start with you? Who to talk to about it?
There are a few requirements for the Halloween event. It is different depending on who you take with you. Then you'll get a auto trigger similar to the Yacht event.
Progressing with more girls should help to trigger it.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Find some interesting armor on old promo. And i still interest - we have alrdy cloning, and robots (1 girl actualy), and when we finaly get superpowers?)
Sunset mentioned he would be working on some story stuff this year, so probably then. Now there is no use for either of those.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes