lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Find some interesting armor on old promo. And i still interest - we have alrdy cloning, and robots (1 girl actualy), and when we finaly get superpowers?)
At one time, superpowers were in the form of an icon in the menu of Luther's bedroom. Then it was removed from the game for non-use.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I was wondering if the dev ever mentioned anything beyond the current game format.

I mean there is still content to be added for several heroines (cell content and bordello exhibition scenes). After that the game will be considered complete or has anything else been hinted? I've seen some interesting ideas like Lex using the heroines to close business deals and stuff like that, so I was wondering if anything was hinted beyond the current format, though I realize that's a bit far off at this point.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Where'd you got those?
If my memory is right it was on Patreon/Discord/Hentai Foundry back in 2015 after he released Bend or Break (1)
I was wondering if the dev ever mentioned anything beyond the current game format.

I mean there is still content to be added for several heroines (cell content and bordello exhibition scenes). After that the game will be considered complete or has anything else been hinted? I've seen some interesting ideas like Lex using the heroines to close business deals and stuff like that, so I was wondering if anything was hinted beyond the current format, though I realize that's a bit far off at this point.
He has mentioned he wanted to work on events this year and in terms of endings he wants to work on Bad/Silly endings first. We do have stuff like a Morgaine and Queen Bee event that will eventually be done.

Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
Is there a current guide for each heroine? The leash seems all seem to be the same, do the heroines ever get into it, and do they all become broken? Black Canary seems to just be stuck on losing to anal, so are her nick names/etc not completed yet?

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Sadly this is for MB
Oh, you mean the setting that the game is actually supposed to be about? That's been in it from the beginning? Yeah, damn shame he's making content for it, what a waste.
Find some interesting armor on old promo. And i still interest - we have alrdy cloning, and robots (1 girl actualy), and when we finaly get superpowers?)
Nah we need more boring copy-pasted cell content, that's what everybody really wants.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Cringe. He's wrong about Marvel thing (obviously, could just be a brain fart, it happens). But he's not wrong about overall this being a pretty lackluster game, when it comes to anything other than the art (which is often reused anyway).

Don't white knight for a dev who is clearly lazy and milking this shit.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Cringe. He's wrong about Marvel thing (obviously, could just be a brain fart, it happens). But he's not wrong about overall this being a pretty lackluster game, when it comes to anything other than the art (which is often reused anyway).

Dunno personally find that they arent milking the art enough and that is the main issue with this game, right now the game is a cheap trainer where you just spam click to get jpegs, but a smarter dev would have made an actual story which would add much more game lenght between jpegs but remove the spamming aimless feeling the game currently has.

Last edited:

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017

Im not white knighting for SunsetRiders7 he has his flaws but I like the game for the art and the story(More events would be nice though)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes