witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
hey so i was able to extract all the images from the game using an extractor but does anybody know how to actually arrange them properly in something like photoshop?

its not like renpy where the images all have the same ratios and positions so i'm not sure how to set it up so you could like customize em, here

swSX1_Nbody.png swSX1_LBody2.png swSX1_Cum1.png swSX1_Eyes1.png

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Uhm, simple...
You don't, the saves are tied to the register, so you just need to download the new version and play it.
You could even delete the downdated version's folder entirely and still keep the saves intact.

Now where's my cookie ?
Hold on there, cookie monster. I did in fact DL the newer version, opened it and tried to start at where the previous version left off.

It was empty. As were all three save slots.
Where can I see the register/registry in my pc for the game?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a way to load a save into the game on Mac?

I had to start over and it's been annoying trying to re-unlock everything.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
zatanna with the coller only goes to the glamer slam and not having the option to go to the street with her.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
I accidentally put Zatanna in a cell before watching the Bordello stuff with her. Anyway, I can watch that stuff without resetting her?

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
I accidentally put Zatanna in a cell before watching the Bordello stuff with her. Anyway, I can watch that stuff without resetting her?
if you reset the device you don't lose what have you done. you only lose money. if you put again the girl in the cell she will be at the same point.

Oct 20, 2017
Anyone out there have a more up to date guide? Most recent one seems to be early 2.0s, and we're at 3.5, and god is there a lot of stuff hidden behind niche conditions.

Reactions: DJsona

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
how do i unlock circe? i tried reset the yacth and halloween event 3 time but she still dont come to the office, is there any requirement beside those two event or she still lock in this version? (i look on in-game cheat and she can be unlocked via cheat)

Reactions: mrxzer01
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes