Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
I've asked this a few times and I hope someone can help me this time.
This image is CRUSH, I can't unlock these scenes, is this normal or a bug?
1646655100215.png
The second image is HARLEY QUINN (suicide squad version) and she's missing one scene.
1646655238033.png
Would really appreciate the help XD

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
how do i unlock circe? i tried reset the yacth and halloween event 3 time but she still dont come to the office, is there any requirement beside those two event or she still lock in this version? (i look on in-game cheat and she can be unlocked via cheat)
I unlocked her via cheat, other things didn't work

Reactions: Testerguy19

createdominate

Oct 25, 2019
hey so i was able to extract all the images from the game using an extractor but does anybody know how to actually arrange them properly in something like photoshop?

its not like renpy where the images all have the same ratios and positions so i'm not sure how to set it up so you could like customize em, here

View attachment 1688208 View attachment 1688209 View attachment 1688210 View attachment 1688212
Hey i do custom work on these especially Wonder Woman, would love to have these assets if youre willing to share

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The scenes area of the vault giving hints when you click on locked scenes would make getting all the scenes a lot easier, especially since all the guides are super outdated.
I agree, but half the time the vault is broken and/or bugged so I'm unsure if it would really help that much.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I also may have a bug with batgirl anal scene. It never let mi pick where to come and in vault is always locked. How can i resolve?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i will not lie i am to lazy to look it up but how are were do you get circes. also i love games with super heroin's. i will keep my other thought's about this game to my self tho lol.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
FT
look i will not lie i am to lazy to look it up but how are were do you get circes. also i love games with super heroin's. i will keep my other thought's about this game to my self tho lol.
You need to pick her as much as possible in event than she will appear in talia shop

Reactions: mrxzer01

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Am I alone in thinking that the art has dropped in quality? Lately all the girls seem weirdly portioned, take Zatanna for instance.

Maybe this is sacrilege, but I think the game would be much better if he had stuck with art at roughly this fidelity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compare that with:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think he spends too much time on the details on not enough time on getting the posing down right. That second, much more recent piece just looks very awkwardly posed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes