Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Is it possible we get a genderbent SU, where female Lex fucks Batman, Superman, Booster Gold and the rest? Sort of a reverse harem with men. I'm probably not the only bisexual dude who's ever dreamt of this...right? Right?

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
Sorry for this million repeated question
I guess the game is incomplete
How often it's updated?
Did you reach the end of game or wait for updates

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I can totally see it. I don't let the line complete the fade. But that needs faster smaller strokes and I'm not that precise I go slower and the end of the stroke is not much less thick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At last...... all in all a good fanart! Would love to see her with her powers on (even though the device might stop it lol).

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
The costume looks amazing, and the character overall looks the same as represented in Justice League Unlimited. However the dimples and double chin line make her look 20+ years older than she should be. While the hair does magnify this, its the proper color. I think what it is that these three lines are either just slightly too thick, too square, or need to be lighter to match the skin tone. As mentioned by a previous poster, Sunset's lines don't just end. They really just taper on and off. So the lines on the collarbone and face should follow suit in order to blend with the rest.
Facelines brown.png
Fixing a few lines here and there is easy, the hard thing is for me to transfer that to every line. The consequence to making faster strokes is "ctrl+z"ing 15 times per stroke which wastes a lot of time and hurts the hand. More experience hopefully will help with that.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 1717333
Fixing a few lines here and there is easy, the hard thing is for me to transfer that to every line. The consequence to making faster strokes is "ctrl+z"ing 15 times per stroke which wastes a lot of time and hurts the hand. More experience hopefully will help with that.
Regardless of strokes, this still looks good.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Looks pretty good this game, loving the art. Did dev just started recently adding animations? I saw that there are very few of them and so far the smooth one was just with Roulette.

scramboi

Apr 4, 2021
Looks pretty good this game, loving the art. Did dev just started recently adding animations? I saw that there are very few of them and so far the smooth one was just with Roulette.
He used to to a mix of animated scenes and static scenes, but now he mainly does static scenes without animation.

• Sad
Reactions: mydude22

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
  • Captures girl...
  • Has anal sex with her...
  • Dries himself off with a towel/Gets dressed...
  • Immediately goes and gets oral from another girl
Damn, Lex. You're a savage! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DriKidu

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I can totally see it. I don't let the line complete the fade. But that needs faster smaller strokes and I'm not that precise I go slower and the end of the stroke is not much less thick.
is real or fanmade?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thanks, but I have already done that one.
Where does she appear after the event?
after that you should be able to hire her like any other villain, though there is some randomness in when she appears for hire, just to clarify, you need to break her out of the prison using the decision in Lex Corp office

Last edited:
Reactions: mydude22
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes