Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is he going to make a new animation for it in the future? Is there to download previous versions of the game?
I don't think so for the animation. In terms of older downloads the original downloads should be gone now went mega shut down SR7's stuff. Best place is probably old pirate sites that may still have it.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I don't think so for the animation. In terms of older downloads the original downloads should be gone now went mega shut down SR7's stuff. Best place is probably old pirate sites that may still have it.
do you know any sites that I can go too

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Still waiting for the Sexxx Luthor Costume or a nude costume for Lex. Can you imagine the conversations with capturing a heroine and he's already just naked, gloating about his master plan? Absolutely threatening.

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Still waiting for the Sexxx Luthor Costume or a nude costume for Lex. Can you imagine the conversations with capturing a heroine and he's already just naked, gloating about his master plan? Absolutely threatening.
I think ridiculous stuff like that may make sense for a event thing though maybe it would be more a Lex2 scenario.

Cettos

Sep 8, 2020
Hello I have a problem I finished all the scenes of Audrey in the cell and now I was going to clone her to Savage but I lost her dna I don't know how to get her dna back again

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes