Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hello I have a problem I finished all the scenes of Audrey in the cell and now I was going to clone her to Savage but I lost her dna I don't know how to get her dna back again
You'll probably have to start a new save or you can use cheats (For Kasnia?) but you will be skipping over content.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hello I have a problem I finished all the scenes of Audrey in the cell and now I was going to clone her to Savage but I lost her dna I don't know how to get her dna back again
what do you mean lost her dna? if you mean failing the cloning, then her dna should be available again once you see the failure to completion and decide what to do with it

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
what do you mean lost her dna? if you mean failing the cloning, then her dna should be available again once you see the failure to completion and decide what to do with it
my guess is he started the cloning process but forgot which tube he put the clone in, he should just wait a couple of ingame days or check each tube

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Since all the female heroine content is complete. I think it is time for the exhibition content to come up. Those gals deserve a good gangbang Right?LOL
Definitely. Especially Hawkgirl, Id keep her in there everyday to warm my heart in content.
Without the device though.
I actually dont like rape at all, but I make an exception for her.
Vixen deserves better.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Definitely. Especially Hawkgirl, Id keep her in there everyday to warm my heart in content.
Without the device though.
I actually dont like rape at all, but I make an exception for her.
Vixen deserves better.
I would say Hawkgirl and Vixen are better enjoyed together. That could be really fun in some form of event.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
I would say Hawkgirl and Vixen are better enjoyed together. That could be really fun in some form of event.
Shame for you !!! John the green lantern , you can't join the exhibition club since you and other superhero is in the good side.
Something Unlimited for superheroine is for the big bad villians only.
ps , if Fire can join the fuck club, it would be interesting !!

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Since all the female heroine content is complete. I think it is time for the exhibition content to come up. Those gals deserve a good gangbang Right?LOL
Either that, or threesomes with 2 heroines and Lex or extra Bordello stuff.

In any case, there's plenty to add. I hope he focuses on making more content for the existing heroines instead of making new ones for a while.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017

In any case, there's plenty to add. I hope he focuses on making more content for the existing heroines instead of making new ones for a while.
extra Bordello stuff will do the trick , beside I m still waiting the Cat to get from fun as well. What would you think if the bat know lex loves cat too.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Shame for you !!! John the green lantern , you can't join the exhibition club since you and other superhero is in the good side.
Something Unlimited for superheroine is for the big bad villians only.
ps , if Fire can join the fuck club, it would be interesting !!
Only fine gentleman are allowed at the bordello.
I miss old info - why author did stop making animations?
It was quite a few years ago if we are talking about the animations with lots of frames (I think he stopped in 2017 but I am not certain.) From what I remember what he said from years ago one animation takes the effort of several scenes. If every scene was animated I could easily see each cell taking over 6 months each (plus working on one character for a long time isn't going to be exciting for a lot of people.)

I think it may be best to expect events and new characters may be added in those events.

Reactions: Testerguy19

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Towards the end of his latest stream, I think he mentioned that he had Stargirl's Bordello scenes completed. Whether they'll be in the next build though, I don't know.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
One more thing I thought about. I noticed lately he has started to add scenes where the heroines are covered in cum or have cum leaking out after sex. I checked some of the older content and no such scenes are there, usually he gets dressed off screen and there's dialog against the cell wall background. I hope he adds such scenes for the existing girls as well, pretty much all of these scenes are very hot.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
One more thing I thought about. I noticed lately he has started to add scenes where the heroines are covered in cum or have cum leaking out after sex. I checked some of the older content and no such scenes are there, usually he gets dressed off screen and there's dialog against the cell wall background. I hope he adds such scenes for the existing girls as well, pretty much all of these scenes are very hot.
Yeah at some point there is going to be a scene like that added for hawkgirl.
hg.PNG

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes