HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's pretty much that they made the "mistake" that so many devs make, adding constantly new content without finishing fully previous content. Which is why they focused these last updates to make sure cell content should be finished before adding too much new stuff. I'm sure they will finish bordello content once they get to it with their current internal roadmap. All in all they still continue to deliver quite nice content so i don't have that much to complain.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I would say Hawkgirl and Vixen are better enjoyed together. That could be really fun in some form of event.
I havent done Hawkgirl's cell route yet. But people said.. wait I think you told me that she is by far the only heroine who doesnt enjoy the acts with Luthor no matter what.
So it would be weird if she gets a group sex with Vixen. Because Vixen feels the opposite about the matter with Luthor.
Persuading Hawkgirl using Vixen wont work, but she could if she tricks her to it.
Hawkgirl doesnt seem like a tsundere like most heroines, her resolve seems firm.
Its like she only wants and prefers BBC (John Stewart).
Makes me hate her even more in that regard.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I havent done Hawkgirl's cell route yet. But people said.. wait I think you told me that she is by far the only heroine who doesnt enjoy the acts with Luthor no matter what.
So it would be weird if she gets a group sex with Vixen. Because Vixen feels the opposite about the matter with Luthor.
Persuading Hawkgirl using Vixen wont work, but she could if she tricks her to it.
Hawkgirl doesnt seem like a tsundere like most heroines, her resolve seems firm.
Its like she only wants and prefers BBC (John Stewart).
Makes me hate her even more in that regard.
Well I don't want to spoil Hawkgirl stuff but I was thinking in terms of a threesome with Vixen and Hawkgirl it would be more along the lines of Lex bringing her somewhere (his Yacht or Iceberg Lounge etc). I think there is also the potential for more progression with Hawkgirl too.

In terms of how much Shayera liking John well it didn't seem like a stable relationship even if they got back together again. Arguably that probably shows she isn't that infatuated with him (Compared to say Artemis and Wally).

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Great another character I was hoping to see as it fits with the Superman TAS series

I'm interested to see if we get interactions with her and Galatea or Superwoman or Maxima

I am assuming we will see the phantom zone or Maxima will have mala as a gladiator

Now all we need is Miss Gsptlsnz
Is that really a new character or some fan art?

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Hey, so anyone knows how to download from MEGA when it says that your browser has reached its limit?
I want to download the lastest asset pack and I can't.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I will prefer Big Barda for next big girl,but Mala will do it.For now.
Considering Barda appeared in both Batman Beyond and JLU, then in a Superman/Batman movie, and now in Young Justice, I'm certain she's coming eventually. But he's probably saving her for an Apokolips event with the rest of the Female Furies.

I for one would like to stick my Mega-Rod between her Boob Tubes.

Big Barda Batman Beyond.png

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes