NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone make a tierlist which shows the sex scenes and which gals have what finished and which haven't yet?
That would make my day.
(thanks ^^')

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
Here is my take on the tier list that everyone is doing.

I kinda spread them out into more tiers because... well, I don't think they are on the same level as others. Either their character, the art in their sex scenes, their costumes or other shit.

Also, being honest? Lady Shiva is only so high up because she is massively under rated in DC in general, I love her design and she is the mother of best Batgirl (who we will likely never see in this game) so... second best. my-image(4).png

Pour Selina.

Last edited:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Here is my take on the tier list that everyone is doing.

I kinda spread them out into more tiers because... well, I don't think they are on the same level as others. Either their character, the art in their sex scenes, their costumes or other shit.

Also, being honest? Lady Shiva is only so high up because she is massively under rated in DC in general, I love her design and she is the mother of best Batgirl (who we will likely never see in this game) so... second best. View attachment 1756870

Pour Selina.
Completely agree with Harley 2. She is delicious but totally boring and typical. Its like she isnt suited in a corruption adult game, when she has a childish personality.

What Id wish for though, is for a Poison Ivy 2 from the same universe as Harley 2.
At least she isnt as prude and apathetic to men as the Poison Ivy in the game.

Reactions: fatpussy123

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Honestly you guys I wish the Tala content was remade so that she could become more popular
I think adding more content may be the best option for that.
Here's my sorta updated tier list View attachment 1758086
Probably the one I object to a little would be Crush but that might just be my liking of Tomboys speaking.
Completely agree with Harley 2. She is delicious but totally boring and typical. Its like she isnt suited in a corruption adult game, when she has a childish personality.

What Id wish for though, is for a Poison Ivy 2 from the same universe as Harley 2.
At least she isnt as prude and apathetic to men as the Poison Ivy in the game.
Yeah getting Harley2 to work better is rather hard. I think playing more with the wackyness of Harley1 and Harley2 may make it more fun.
Isn't this game animated? But I haven't seen a single animated scene. :cautious::cautious:
There are two types of animated scenes. Picture book ones and ones with more frames. This is more of a game that has animated scenes but it isn't in most of the game.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes